So whos all going to Dublin?..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by *Ally*:
i'll be there w/ my friends from june 22nd through july 17th. i am so excited, we just booked an *awesome* apartment on eustace street in temple bar... aahhhh!!! cannot wait!
biggrin.gif

Where did you book the apartment through? I love staying in apartments when I travel. Thanks!

Originally posted by lemongirl:
Where did you book the apartment through? I love staying in apartments when I travel. Thanks!

ditto share info share PLEASE share

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

hey!

there are lots of places to book apts. in dublin... you might want to try this one: http://www.dublincityapartments.com

and the official Ireland tourism site has a bunch of listings- just click on the "search accomodation" link, and then do a search for "self-catering accomodation" (that means apartments). here's the link: http://www.ireland.travel.ie/accommodation/

or you can investigate on your own- i'm sure there are lots of sites that will help you find a place!
Good luck!!!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by *Ally* (edited 04-08-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
marina, my friend said she would like to go to the soccer game. what is up with the tickets?

Damn I ran online to harrass your IM but no luck....lol Cat e-mailed me she said she's looking into it. We'll know soon enough. BTW I have good news about my job hunt...so get home from work dammit!!!

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by mbi16:
Damn I ran online to harrass your IM but no luck....lol Cat e-mailed me she said she's looking into it. We'll know soon enough. BTW I have good news about my job hunt...so get home from work dammit!!!

lmao you are harassing my IM again?!
i won't be home until late tonight. i am having dinner with my manager and boss, whose name happens to be Adam and was told he looks like Robin Williams...lmao..

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 04-09-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom