So, who WOULD you kick out of bed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which one goes to the guest room?

• Bono--all that yakking would keep you awake

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Larry--would steal all the covers and gripe at you for being a bed hog

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • Adam--might consider smoking in bed!

Votes: 25 28.4%
  • Edge--(I really can't think of a good reason here.)

Votes: 9 10.2%
  • All of 'em! I'm tired!

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • None--any and all of them are welcome!

Votes: 44 50.0%

• Total voters
As much as I hate to say it, I have to go with Bono. He seems like a guy who would hog all the covers.

But if it's summer and there's no need for blankets, well then ... :wink:

I'm definitely keeping Bono and Larry in my bed. For some reason I think having those two in my bed would be fun because I can totally see Larry yelling at Bono for being too much of a goofball and Bono telling Larry to lighten up. I'll be sleeping in the middle so I could have my choice of chests to sleep on!
:drool: :hyper: :combust:
As for Adam, I also don't want him to set my sheets on fire with him smoking. And Edge's feet smell bad!

Last edited:
filledeperle said:
I'm definitely keeping Bono and Larry in my bed. For some reason I think having those two in my bed would be fun because I can totally see Larry yelling at Bono for being too much of a goofball and Bono telling Larry to lighten up. I'll be sleeping in the middle so I could have my choice of chests to sleep on!

There ya go.

That would be funny to see.

Originally posted by filledeperle
As for Adam, I also don't want him to set my sheets on fire with him smoking. And Edge's feet smell bad!

Haha, good point (why is it Edge's feet smell so bad, I wonder?).

Anglea

filledeperle said:

:evil: Mmm, one hairless chest to lick and a hairy one to cuddle...

I would definitely let Bono chatter all night...that voice...that mouth...Keep him! (Ooh, I just looked at the TV and saw him on a VH1 commercial! Must be a sign!)

I had to throw Adam out, but fortunately for him my bed is actually two twins pushed together...I'd make them two beds again and let him sleep in that one if he were upset about being thrown out.

Schmeg said:
I would definitely let Bono chatter all night...

Me too!!!!!! Wow - if Bono was in my bed, he could chatter all night long! I'd love to listen to all he has to say about EVERYTHING!!!!!:love: :bow: It'd be great to listen to his beautiful voice. I'd also love him to sing to me!

Who cares about sleep anyway - you'd have the rest of your life to sleep, but it wouldn't be every day you'd have Bono in your bed!!!!! Not even Ali has that!!! Although I'd "settle" for what she has!!!!!:lol:

Larry's drumstick said:
Me too!!!!!! Wow - if Bono was in my bed, he could chatter all night long! I'd love to listen to all he has to say about EVERYTHING!!!!!:love: :bow: It'd be great to listen to his beautiful voice. I'd also love him to sing to me!

Exactly. We could just lay there all night talking about any and everything. That'd be cool.

Originally posted by Larry's drumstick
Who cares about sleep anyway - you'd have the rest of your life to sleep, but it wouldn't be every day you'd have Bono in your bed!!!!!

Really, no kidding!

Originally posted by Larry's drumstick
Not even Ali has that!!! Although I'd "settle" for what she has!!!!!:lol:

Wouldn't all of us? :).

Angela

Kariann said:
Schmeg,

Ok you are going to keep Bono and possibly let Adam take the other twin bed...what are ya gonna do with Larry and Edge?

Kari

Well, assuming we're only kicking one out, Adam can have the other bed all to himself and the rest of us will share my twin bed. We can do double head-to-feet...:mac:

This is a piece of cake! I'd have to say bye bye to Larry. Sorry mate, but I can just totally see you completely hogging my leopard print sheets (lol, seriously though about the sheets...) and grumbling that I move around too much or something. Plus, with my luck I'd probably elbow him in the eye, and that could be bad.

Adam could stay because I don't mind smoking all that terribly much (I know, it's bad, I'd be a chain smoker if I took it up). Plus, he'd probably joke around with me and we'd tell each other about our past love lives until we fell asleep.

Edge could stay because I too would like to see if he slept with his beanie on. LOL :yes: He'd probably be real quiet, like he was asleep and then just as I was starting to drift off too, he'd ask me a random deep and meaningful question about life. And then we'd discuss important stuff, like religion or making the right decisions, and then we'd fall asleep after I'd finally stolen his beanie from him.

Bono would be my number one choice because I am the kind of person who loves to talk. My family calls me Chatterbox Ash sometimes. Plus, I love staying up all night talking with my friends (sleepovers, phone convos, etc), so to do that with Bono would be a dream come true. And he'd be in my bed too! :hyper: :shifty:
Anyway.... lol..... yes. Bono is number one. He'd be a great sleepover buddy. Irish style! whoa. lol

:D

I wouldn't kick any of them out, but I'd want to sleep between :adam: and :larry: (a rhythm section sandwich, mmm). :drool:

As for Adam smoking in bed, I'm sure he'd be considerate enough not to do it if asked, so that takes care of that.

So, who would you kick out of bed?

:lol: :lol:

This thread is absolutely hilarious!! I hope the guys are reading because you know this IS a subject they'd be interested in (even though most of them are married).

Back
Top Bottom