So, who wants to be a Pleb?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we just learned about ancient Rome in my history class. Everytime the professor would talk about the plebians and patricians, I would think about this place :lol:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
we just learned about ancient Rome in my history class. Everytime the professor would talk about the plebians and patricians, I would think about this place :lol:

LOL that's what it makes me think of too.

Lara Mullen said:
Pleb my dad says that all the time

yeah my mum says it too. She used to call me a pleb if I burped or something. I went through a phase of using it as an insult a few years back.

when I first joined here I thought that the whole PLEBA thing was called that because of plebs. I wondered why people would choose to call themselves it....:eyebrow:

but then I realised the true meaning, and it all made sense :lol:

ILuvLarryMullen said:

Oh, yeah........gosh, how could I forget about this? I was a history major in school. DOH!!!!!:lol: :lol:

it took me an insanly long time to figure out PLEBA was an acronym

and of course, cos u2 fans make EVERYTHING acroynms...it's a hell of a lot easier than typing out stuff like HMTMKMKM

Back
Top Bottom