So who all lives in Dublin now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ NO WAY?!?!?! You're seeing the boys in 9 days AND you get to go to Dublin this year? :scream: My life SUX!! - I want stars'!!!!

:wink: :D

I doubt it. :cute: :hug: Especially after you come back from Vertigo with your *amazing* story of meeting the guys! :up: :D

I'm moving back to Dublin in June, just in time for the shows. Brian wants to go back home to go back to college, so I'll spend a few years in Ireland.

Not that I'm complaining! :wink:

I was seriously making plans to run away from my life and go there last year. I was so miserable and feeling trapped in Oregon....Plane tix were almost booked.
I was even looking into getting a job and a workers license.
Then things changed, and Im getting married to a guy from all the way across the country from where I was. Hows that for making an escape :rolleyes: :D
I would LOVE to go to Ireland someday.
Rebekah is so lucky to get to go there!!!!!

I will be in Dublin from the 27/5 to the 31/5. (I think that is the time between legs of the tour so hopefully the guys will come home for a break. More chances for me to accidentally "bump" into them). Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
I'm moving back to Dublin in June, just in time for the shows. Brian wants to go back home to go back to college, so I'll spend a few years in Ireland.

Not that I'm complaining! :wink:
And you'll run into Norman and Gav again. :mad:

:sigh: lucky you

Mr. Blu & I will spend about 2 weeks in Dublin/Ireland in 2007... we'll be celebrating 15 years of marriage & the honeymoon we never had.

(Does that mean it'd be wrong for me to use that trip as a springboard for my running away with B??? :hmm: ) :lmao:

starsgoblue said:
Well you HAVE to plan to splurge on a meal at The Clarence...that's like non-negotiable

And hostels are they way to go....you're just sleeping there, you don't need a fancy shmnacy place.

You think Bono has an extra bed. I don't take up a lot of room :D

You've stayed at The Clarence too Niamh? I never knew that!

:wink:

Did you stay just a nite or a longer&more comfy stay? :hmm: :D

Maybe I can spend one night in the clarence for my birthday....And get a gift wrapped Bono in the morning. Oh baby, come and rock my world.... :ohmy: I think I said that too loudly! :reject:

:silent:

Back
Top Bottom