So where are the band now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono's Doll said:
Whoops! you are getting too close--back to reality--time for me to leave you now and go home and feed my dog, wash some clothes, and make a meatloaf for dinner.

THIS IS REALITY!!!! WE WIN!!!!!!!! WE WIN!!!!!!! Brightest and myself party with Bono in the Hottub in the back of the Hummer
*good thing I brought my loofa

Last edited:
Dismantled said:

rub??:ohmy: and have your wishes come true:ohmy: :ohmy:
BrightestStar!!!! Are you listening to this!! Are you thinking the "same" thing I am????:drool: :drool:

*feels a spanking from our Mod coming on*

geez, i'm away from this thread for 3 hours and look what happens. when I come back you better have this room picked up.

~BrightestStar~ said:
LOL

Hey, Bono cries too you know.
*goes and sits on bono's lap*
Isn't that right? *bono nods* It's nothing to be ashamed of. *bono nods again*
:wink:

LMAO!:lmao: :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Ruffian! You missed out on all the fun! lol

*grabs a broom and sweeps up*
(can you beleive it wasn't us who started the rubbing thing!!!??!!)

I insist you read all that went on here, and in the fashion show thread. :lmao:

my bath is running (i swear...sadly no Bono in it. he's all prune-y in your hot tub). i'll be back--and wipe that mischevious expression off your face ;)

Dismantled said:
bathtub.jpg
[/IMG]

I come home after a long, lousy day, and I tell you, a bathtub with Bono and bubbles looks like the best thing in the whole wide world...

~BrightestStar~ said:
See ya ladies! :wave:
:hug:

Thx for the hilarious time!

*looking around at the mess Dismantled and BrightestStar left after their abrupt departure...empty champagne bottles, bubbles all over the place, towels strewn...poor shivering Bono sitting in the corner trying to regain his dignity...*

you girls are TOO much. I laughed my ass off :lmao: :lmao:

ruffian said:

*looking around at the mess Dismantled and BrightestStar left after their abrupt departure...empty champagne bottles, bubbles all over the place, towels strewn...poor shivering Bono sitting in the corner trying to regain his dignity...*

you girls are TOO much. I laughed my ass off :lmao: :lmao:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh *yawn *streaccccccch
Goodmorning everyone!.......oh geeeeez....did we make that mess????? Brightest! How could we leave Bono shivering in the corner like that!!!!!

Once again while you all were doing something else--like passed out from all the champagne--Bono was with me. He said he never knew he liked meatloaf so much. :wink:

Bono's Doll said:
Once again while you all were doing something else--like passed out from all the champagne--Bono was with me. He said he never knew he liked meatloaf so much. :wink:

*imagining how cute Bono would look at your table with a napkin tucked into his collar, diggin' in to some meatloaf*

Bono's Doll said:

Oh yeah....well thats not what he told me.......:shifty: he told me your meatloaf tasted like goat......he just didnt' want to hurt your feelings:wink:

Little did Brightest know I was on the roof of the hummer when they left for the movies.......................

~BrightestStar~ said:
*walks in to see Bono's doll and Dismantled discussing meatloaf..bono twiddling his thumbs in the corner*
:flirt:
*motions for bono to come over* Wanna go see a movie? Yes..alright..lets go!
*they disappear*

:D

aha! so you're the one who dragged him across the border to Mexico!

Back
Top Bottom