So, what's YOUR favorite Bono?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2loopy

War Child
Is it a little Boy?
A_041.jpg

A young man??
new10.jpg

A Fly?
27.jpg

A Devil?
new25.jpg

A Poptart?
34.jpg

Or just one hot fiiiiine man?
18.jpg

And for the record, that was one of the funnest posts I ever made!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Work like you don't need to
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like no one is watching

[This message has been edited by u2loopy (edited 02-07-2002).]

I like all Bono's, including the POP Tart, but I think that I will have to go with one fine hot man. He looks so yummy now!!!

I wonder if he will change his look for the next tour, and what it will be!!!

All of them. Short hair, long hair, facial hair whatever.
biggrin.gif
Although I do have a particular weakness for the Fly.

I'll take my Bono any way I can get him.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

It changes all the time for me.... I love them all! One day JT Bono will be looking mighty fine, while the next day the Fly will take my heart. But I do have a special weakness for Pop Tart Bono!!!! There are too many Bonos!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Thinking about them all is too much to take at one time!!! *combusts*

------------------
Sleep
Sleep tonight
And may your dreams
Be realized
If the thunder cloud
Passes rain
So let it rain
Rain on him

I'm exactly the same as Jody. Ahhhhh
icon26.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

Ooops, I forgot to mention my favorite Bono in my own post.
Well, this is my favorite Bono , and my all time favorite picture (I don't know why):
bono_076.jpg

He is Yummy-licious.

------------------

I love UF-era Bono, mullet and all, especially when he is wearing a certain lovely European sort of hat, and JT-era Bono when his nice hair is around his face and NOT tied back in a ponytail (don't like the ponytail look), and Achtung Bono just for the hair and the way he looked in the WGRYWH video
biggrin.gif
, and current Bono--especially that fiiiiiiiiiine picture with the green background!

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

I would have to say I love Elevation Bono/not to be confused with "elevated" bono although I love him too-you can totally tell now that he is comfortable in his own skin-I think that he is totally sexy in that mature, been there done that kind of way, "worldly", I guess. I think that he's been hot his whole life , but there is something about him now that is just really special.

[This message has been edited by ms.hewson (edited 02-07-2002).]

I have a special place in my heart for so many Bonos I couldn't choose just one, I really love the young Bono I feel in love with, UF Bono with his pretty 'mullet.' Joshua Tree Bono, with or without his hair in a ponytail, sexy ZOOTV Bono, be he MacPhisto, Mirrorball Man or the Fly, and soft and cuddly Elevation Bono. The only look I didn't like was Pop. I think I love Elevation Bono most of all, because he is here now, and he is still giving us his heart. He looks hot too!

------------------
**U2 Elevate my soul!**

I guess since I fell in love with U2 during the AB period - I'd have to say The Fly.

But Elevation Bono is so delish, gorgeous and most of all A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN

(he's not a child, hahaah - sillie Kite joke there
biggrin.gif
)

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 02-07-2002).]

Originally posted by scatteroflight:
I love UF-era Bono, mullet and all, especially when he is wearing a certain lovely European sort of hat, and JT-era Bono when his nice hair is around his face and NOT tied back in a ponytail (don't like the ponytail look), and Achtung Bono just for the hair and the way he looked in the WGRYWH video
biggrin.gif
, and current Bono--especially that fiiiiiiiiiine picture with the green background!

I agree with you (except I do like the ponytail pics from the side) and to add to what you said about Achtung Bono, I also love the way he looked in the One video! I do have a weakness for MacPhisto.

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

But Elevation Bono is so delish, gorgeous and most of all A MAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!

I also agree with you!
smile.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 02-07-2002).]

What does it for me is the black hair and the black leather, with the smooth chin and those beautiful eyes, that's what turns me on about him. So my poison is Elevation Bono and Achtung Bono

A_227.jpg

SWOOOOOOON all beautiful and sweaty
smile.gif

On the other hand, 80's Bono is very easy to look at too! JT Bono is sexy and I'm with Scatteroflight about UF Bono in that cute little hat *sigh* I love this man!

------------------
~"Mirrors on the ceiling, we drink champagne on ice, and she said "we are all just prisoners here, of our own device"~

From Hotel California, but referring to those of us trapped in Mr. MacPhisto's dungeon

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

piano.jpg

Damn. I like that one.

But I also like this one (you know me and the leather...)

bono37.jpg

And this one... (can't you just see him reading to the kiddies?)

bono%20dr%20suess.jpg

And this one...

bono4.jpg

Well I just like them all then.
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

[This message has been edited by Crzy4Bono (edited 02-07-2002).]

Ah...so many Bonos, so little time
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

JT Bono is my first love....hmmmm brings back my childhood.

But Elevation (not elevated ) Bono is definately the sexist.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by daisybean:
the sexist.

Hehe...I think you mean sex-I-est!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

POPTART Bono, def!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, and def with the hooded cloak and 'Im-a-boxer-so-dont-stand-on-my-little-toe' appeal!!!!!

def pop bono
def
pop
bono

of course racing up behind his ass is elevation Bono.........he doesnt look to happy Pop Bono is first, but maybe we can come to a comprimise later.....
wink.gif

Originally posted by Hippyactress
Hehe...I think you mean sex-I-est!

LOL, Yes, thank you. That's what you get from getting home from work very late and tired.

*Ducks in anticipation of other Bono-ites tossing lemons at me*

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

You know I desire Bono so much, don't do this to me!
**Pushes cart through Bono department store**
06.jpg

03.jpg

new20.jpg

71.jpg

1g26962.jpg

Yes, I'll take all of these please!

This one is coming home with me, because he's right here, right now, and I desire him most of all!

capt.1012427535super_bowl_music_xtg103.jpg

------------------

[This message has been edited by Desire4Bono (edited 02-08-2002).]

I guess it's safe to say we love ALL of the Bono's, eh??? Imagine having a Bono with you from every era, like they were a group of guys that you hang out with?? *is drowning in her own drool*I think it is Edge (or maybe it was bono) that said "Bono is a nice bunch of guys".

------------------

Back
Top Bottom