So.. what *are* those little cigars Bono smokes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
I know it has been asked before...

Not the cigs.. but the little cigars..

Are they the type you inhale or just puff on?

Any details appreciated!

I don't know. I always just called them the snotty little cigars. I'm pretty sure that's not their official name.

Last edited:
Cigarrillos are cigarettes in Spanish, but I dunno if that's the name of those in English... anyone has a picture??

Cigarillos are the brown type of ciggies there are lots of different kinds, flavoured, etc. Maybe he smokes those. However, it looks more to me that he rolls his own, like Guggi. Those three are always copying each other, so maybe :wink:

Do you smoke those? Or just puff like a cigar? Anyone know the exact brand? Or does he roll them? Thanks for the info all.

one time when I saw him he was smoking the brown cigars/cigarettes but I had thought they were cloves..

redhill said:
Do you smoke those? Or just puff like a cigar? Anyone know the exact brand? Or does he roll them? Thanks for the info all.

I would have thought that all cigars should be puffed rather than inhaled. However with smaller cigars, it is difficult not to inhale a little bit.

As for rolling your own cigarillos, I have never heard of that.

I've never seen them up close. But I know that ciggarettes with chocolate brown paper wrappers sold in the states are cloves. If your actually close enough to smell him, if they smell sweeter they are most likely cloves. Cloves are horrible for you, but they leave a nice sweet taste on your lips, teeth, and tongue when you smoke them.

Think on that for a bit with your little Pleban minds. :wink: :giggle:

Sherman cigarettes come in brown.:wink:

f0f75d1c.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sure these "cigrarettes" are NOT cloves. Clove cigarettes conatin 25 times the amount of tar in one Clove cigarette compared to any normal cigarette. His voice would of been gone along time ago. Clove cigarettes are worse than normal cigarettes. They stink and don't even give you the "satisfaction" of nicotine. Somehow I doubt he's that stupid.

starsgoblue said:
I've seen him with Davidoff cigarillos and Marlboro Lights before.

Clove cigs are definetly way harsher. But Dajarum Blacks are :drool:

Didn't we have this same thread two weeks ago? :laugh:

Yes, yes we did.

I know... I thought I remembered it...

I quit smoking a month ago but really enjoyed it...

Guess I am looking for a cigarette alternative... Something that does not have the addictive nicotine or any of the other added chemicals... Just tobacco...

I know it is a stupid habit but looking for an alternative in case I go back to it so that I don't go back to nicotine after getting over it.

Problem is I love the "handling" and the whole social aspect and I that is more diffult to lose then the nicotine!

What are those dajarum blacks?

redhill said:
I know... I thought I remembered it...

I quit smoking a month ago but really enjoyed it...

Guess I am looking for a cigarette alternative... Something that does not have the addictive nicotine or any of the other added chemicals... Just tobacco...

I know it is a stupid habit but looking for an alternative in case I go back to it so that I don't go back to nicotine after getting over it.

Problem is I love the "handling" and the whole social aspect and I that is more diffult to lose then the nicotine!

What are those dajarum blacks?

From one nicotine addict to another:

http://www.answers.com/topic/djarum

Back
Top Bottom