So, uh, how drunk were they? And where is Adam!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
If you haven't read this story, you must: http://www.interference.com/u292260/index.html

Late night carriage ride? Sounds like some drunk reveling to me! But I won't pass judgement. :angel: It's good to know Bono is in Dublin, I can only assume they are finishing the album. Anyway, enjoy the new pictures:

bono-horse-cart-1.jpg

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

bono-horse-cart-3.jpg

Edge: Can you hear me now?

bono-horse-cart-4.jpg

bono-horse-cart-5.jpg

Edge has that deer-in-the-headlights/busted look. lol. But he's still looking very cute. :cute: :drool:

I wish there were pics of Adam too. :sad: :madspit:

I'm under the impression that Adam doesn't really party as he hasn't had a drink since 1996 or so, and they are very supportive of him.

Edgette said:
Edge has that deer-in-the-headlights/busted look. lol. But he's still looking very cute. :cute: :drool:

I wish there were pics of Adam too. :sad: :madspit:

It seems like Edge is the U2 member most likely to be caught with the deer-in-the-headlights looks. I think it's cute. It's like he's surprised that someone would want to take his picture. Is it just me, or does it seem like he never gets off that cell?

verte76 said:
I'm under the impression that Adam doesn't really party as he hasn't had a drink since 1996 or so, and they are very supportive of him.

Just because he doesn't drink anymore doesn't mean that he doesn't party anymore. I think I read somewhere that he has a house in Jamaica and that he tries to spend his free time there, so maybe he is there. :shrug:

BTW I just wrote 3 ?doesn?t? in one sentence... :lol: :scratch:

And I remember reading qoutes from Bono that Adam never lost that "fun" side to himself, like alot of people do, when he quit the drinking. And personally, when my mom quit drinking, she actually became more fun.

Last edited:
ylimeU2 said:

Is it just me, or does it seem like he never gets off that cell?

we have joked in the Freestylin' Friday threads that one week a theme could be "The Edge and the cell phone!" :laugh:

But then again is it really all that strange in this day and age to see someone with a cell phone all the time :shrug:

:shifty: I don't go ANYWHERE without mine. I walk around the house with it and I never ever turn it off. :crack: But that's more because I'm job hunting and it's the number I give. :shifty:

I never go anywhere without mine either. And I would imagine that if people were constantly catching me off gaurd and taking my picture, it would seem like I was on it all the time, too.

And it would be a funny theme for Freestylin' Friday, if only to see how many pics there actually are of him with the thing. :wink:

so i see the title of the post..u2 takes carriage ride i think wow that looks like a fun post, lets check it out. so we go check it out. so the pics dont show up for me on PLEBA in the post itself not a prob its happened before. so i decided to go the root of the story. showbizireland.com , but wait, the site is down. what we decide to take the site down at midnight GMT [give or take an hour?]
:mad: :madspit: :( :censored:

im sorry. bad day

but i guess that would be the best time to fix the site if there was a prob....[insert bashful emoticon here that i couldnt find]

It's no big deal not to see Adam with the rest of them. He's never as buddybuddy with the other members as they are with each other and never has been. The story said he was at the party but left early. At least he made an appearance. :) I saw these pics on the news forum before the site went down but I didn't get them saved so I hope they come back soon:scream: This looks cool! :cool:

Maybe U2 shut them down and forced them to remove these photos:ohmy: :sexywink:

No I'm sure they'll be back soon. I hope...:uhoh:

um....I'm confused...the pictures are posted on this site so what's the big deal that showbiz ireland is down? I went to the site earlier and could get in and it's the same pictures. Showbiz ireland has never been good for pictures. They don't post more than a few from each event.

U2Kitten said:
Maybe U2 shut them down and forced them to remove these photos:ohmy: :sexywink:

If we still had those pictures, we could do a careful forensic analysis. Perhaps there's some small background detail that will finally prove beyond a doubt that Bono really IS God.:D (and that the moon landings WERE faked).:ohmy:

Originally posted by Arw9797
um....I'm confused...the pictures are posted on this site so what's the big deal that showbiz ireland is down?

Because they are posted from links to there, and since it's down, the links aren't working anymore and we can't see them :grumpy: and no one saved them before they disappeared :sigh:

Last edited:
Can you see them Arw :confused:

BTW good luck with your job! :up:

You're about to break 7000 same time I'm hitting 9900 :wave

biff said:

If we still had those pictures, we could do a careful forensic analysis. Perhaps there's some small background detail that will finally prove beyond a doubt that Bono really IS God.:D (and that the moon landings WERE faked).:ohmy:

:lmao:

U2Kitten said:
Can you see them Arw :confused:

BTW good luck with your job! :up:

You're about to break 7000 same time I'm hitting 9900 :wave

:huh: that's so odd.....I could see them before when I first posted. I just posted from the quick reply on page 1 and they were there. :( Not anymore. I was really confused before what the big deal was but now I see they are gone :mad:

Thanks! I want this job really bad. I have experience in the field, it's good pay, and the best part is it took me 7 minutes to get there in rush hour traffic the other morning! :dance: I could go home for lunch everyday! The last job I had was close to an hour away in traffic. :grumpy: What a waste of time! So...I find out a week from today at the latest and I WANT IT! This is the first interview I've had that I've had a good feeling about everything all around.

:crack: I have 7000 posts :coocoo: I'm not obsessed. I swear I can stop anytime. :shifty:

ylimeU2 said:
And I remember reading qoutes from Bono that Adam never lost that "fun" side to himself, like alot of people do, when he quit the drinking. And personally, when my mom quit drinking, she actually became more fun.

I've read that too. You can practically tell that Adam is a fun person just by looking at him, drinks or no drinks. I don't drink myself because it disagrees with some medicine I take, and I party!! I take it he was otherwise occupied when the others took to the carriages. What fun!!

U2Kitten said:

Because they are posted from links to there, and since it's down, the links aren't working anymore and we can't see them :grumpy: and no one saved them before they disappeared :sigh:

:| whatever happened to saving the pictures and uploading them from your own picture site instead of hot linking from another site?

I thought I saved the one of Edge but I can't find it now :grumpy: I guess that was something else.

arw9797 said:

:| whatever happened to saving the pictures and uploading them from your own picture site instead of hot linking from another site?

We usually do but hadn't done it yet. Since showbizireland doesn't usually go down or turn your pic red x after a day like gettyimages we thought they were safe. Their stuff usually posts okay and stays up.

Good vibes for that job! :hyper: :up: :yes:

Back
Top Bottom