So, uh, how drunk were they? And where is Adam!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

we have joked in the Freestylin' Friday threads that one week a theme could be "The Edge and the cell phone!" :laugh:

But then again is it really all that strange in this day and age to see someone with a cell phone all the time :shrug:

:shifty: I don't go ANYWHERE without mine. I walk around the house with it and I never ever turn it off. :crack: But that's more because I'm job hunting and it's the number I give. :shifty:
I don't even have a cell phone. Crazy huh? I want a pretty one like Edge's though.

I'm sure Larry is not high. :shame:

But they might be slipping him a little something to get him to smile for the cameras. ;) :p

I can't stop laughing @ "Adam's pulling the carriage" :lol:

Button that shirt Larry or you'll catch cold :shame:

33%3A9344%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232354%3B%3A%3B8679ot1lsi

:cute:

33%3A9344%3B23232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232354%3B%3A%3B8678ot1lsi

I think there are a few others there, but I'm too lazy to post them..

nurse chrissi said:
although Bono does seem to be looking at pant guy with interest I can just see him saying
"you know pant guy, I've got a really fine checkered shirt and yellow tie that would just really complete that outfit - I would really think about throwing in a stylin' woven cowboy hat as well - it would be a smokin' summer outfit"

:lmao: :lmao:

Of course, he's still having a problem with the buttons!
Thank you, God!!!!!:applaud: :D

Back
Top Bottom