So quite here... Caption pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Winter Halcyon

War Child
Oooooooohhhh... Thanks MissZooropa..
smile.gif

He's dancing like Fred Durst!

KEEP ROLLIN BONO!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!! In Bono we Thrust

------------------
~*Mona*~
Bono Representative of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Bono doesn't often sing without the shades. When he does, you know he means Business." ~Matt McGee~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow."~U2~

OMG Miss Z!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is freakin HiLaRiOuS!!!!!! You took the THOUGHT right out o fmy head, that's exactly what I was thinking when I saw it...

LMAO!!!

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
11.jpg

Bono: So you PLEBA-girls like me being elevated?? You've only seen it while it's inside. This is what it's like when it's free!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LET HIM BE!! LET HIM BE FREE!!!!!

*THUD!! as it falls out*...hehehehe *slaps self on face*

LMAO! OMG, that's a cool pic!!
biggrin.gif
Thanks for sharing Miss Z!
wink.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

I was just about to post this pic in the Elevated-thread when it disappeard in the serverchange. So here it is instead.

11.jpg

Bono: So you PLEBA-girl like me being elevated?? You've only seen it while it's inside. This is what it's like when it's free!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1 - who has been practising to keep her as #1, now I can do the sidejump Bono does in MW onstage
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Back
Top Bottom