So, now Boomspeed shrinks too??!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I hate to say it, but I think it's true :sad: When I was going through my boomspeed pics trying to resave what I lost on the other computer I noticed that they weren't as big as they used to be :eyebrow: they are almost half the size! Huge ones that used to fill the page now fit, and average ones look squat. :grumpy: I thought it might not show up in the posting but now I see it has :scream: Do any of you other boomspeed girls notice this, or have you heard anything about the change? I didn't. The reason I kept boomspeed even after I got the fotki page was because I liked having my big pics to post and fotki shrinks. But now if they shrink too there is no need to keep them!! :mad: :censored: :down:

For anyone who didn't know, we who have boomspeed PAY $6 a month for the right to post our pics and not be hounded about the bandwidth. So if they shrunk our pics on us, that REALLY sucks!

My hugeass JT Bono shrunk :sad:

jtbonoguitar.jpg

This AB Bono used to be a lot bigger :mad:

bonoablook.jpg

and this mullet Bono is teeny now :scream:

bonowarblue.jpg

Other boomspeed girls, would you please check and see if this happened to yours?

Thanks for checking Scarlet:)

Anybody else? If nobody else sees any difference maybe it's that my new monitor is bigger, could that make them look smaller? :confused:

I think that pictures might appear smaller because the monitor you are using now on your new computer is slighty larger than your old one. I had to adjust to the change of picture size when I got a new computer too, so that might be the case. :shrug:

Yeah, I was gonna say, it's probably your monitor size or res b/c your pics looked smaller when i was in my room (now I'm at work)

I just checked my account and everything looks fine to me. I thought pictures looked really funny too when I first got a new computer and monitor.

What browser are you using when you're viewing your boomspeed pics? I recently switched to Netscape, cuz something went haywire with my IE, and I noticed that my Netscape scales down any images it downloads in the browser so that the entire photo shows in your browser window, and I noticed it says in the blue bar at the top of the browser window in parens "Scaled to 80%" or whatever the size may be... that doesn't mean the actual pic is small... when I right-click and save and then reopen the pic in Photoshop, the pic is the correct size, so I think it's a setting in my particular Netscape that does this.

I just discovered this a couple weeks ago, so maybe your browser is doing something similar? :shrug:

Or maybe me and my puter are :coocoo:

Thanks Erised, that's another thing, I am using a different browser! The first thing that went wrong with my old PC was that it would not bring up explorer or any browser. With this one, I can't find the explorer window on the menu :crazy: so I have been using the netzero help window typing over the addy, even when I'm not using netzero. So I guess there are several factors here at work but it's not boomspeed's fault so I won't get rid of it. Maybe everyone else will be able to see the pics big. Thanks everybody for your help:wave:

Back
Top Bottom