So many hints!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
per sicy...
~ New forum fact #6 ~
*coughsundaycough*

this must mean that the new board will take effect on sunday!!!! yaaaayyyyy!!!

------------------
Is it getting hot in here or is it just ADAM??
*+*MaRiA*+*

Damn you for starting a thread.

You have to wait till next Sunday now.

------------------
You've got me feeling hella good
So let's just keep on dancing...

sicy@interference.com
My Lair

Originally posted by Sicy:
Damn you for starting a thread.

You have to wait till next Sunday now.

oh crap! soweee sicy!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Well since you have, I just want to tell the girls to please not freak out.. lol. The new forum is different, there are a LOT of new features so it will take some getting used to. I will suggest that when it launches you all take a moment to read the FAQS before asking questions and of course I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

smile.gif

------------------
You've got me feeling hella good
So let's just keep on dancing...

sicy@interference.com
My Lair

sorry again sicy!

thanks for the info!
smile.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Its ok..
smile.gif
I just have been having a hard time keeping it in. lol. And I felt the need to give some kind of warning, even though the real warning will most likely happen Saturday when the forum is down for a while during switchover.

The excitement builds!

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

oh the possibilities....

GAH! i can't wait!!

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Why yes, yes he is.

courtesy of flaming june!! ladies, i present larry mullen jr. HOttie!
larry_44.jpg

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

From Sicy's clues, I'm suspecting the new forum is going to operate like the Madonna forum I belong to. If I'm correct in this assumption, then let me tell you girls IT'S GOING TO ROCK.

And, yes, Larry is hot.
BlueRSLarry.jpg

larry is soooo big!
eek.gif

------------------
*+*MaRiA*+*

Good lord! Ginourmous Lardence AND a new forum! It's almost too much for a girl to handle...though I'm willing to handle Larry anytime *snerk*
wink.gif

This sounds like another forum I belong to and it rocks also! Woohoo!

*is still in awe of ginourmous Larry and a little scandalized by the "Larry coat" comment
wink.gif

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

*Does Super Happy Snake Dance*

------------------
MISTY MORNING, CLOUDS IN THE SKY
WITHOUT WARNING, THE WIZARD WALKS BY
CASTING HIS SHADOW, WEAVING HIS SPELL
FUNNY CLOTHES, TINKLING BELL

Its ok..
smile.gif
I just have been having a hard time keeping it in. lol. And I felt the need to give some kind of warning, even though the real warning will most likely happen Saturday when the forum is down for a while during switchover.

form down for a while?

eek! *withdrawal* LOL

well, on the bright side, at least I'll finally get my closets cleaned out on Saturday afternoon! hehe...uhm...which I better do on Saturday, cut it will be a posting forum frenzy on Sunday!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-23-2002).]

Give me the link to the Madonna forum and I'll tell you.

http://www.absolutemadonna.com/forum

I don't think you can get in without being a member, though...

------------------
Sunday all the lights of London / Shining, sky is fading red to blue / I'm kicking through the Autumn leaves / And wondering where it is you might be going to

Love,
Emily

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html" TARGET=_blank>
Emily's Wallpapers
</A>

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Big Larry *drooooooooool*

Ok so what is this??? The forum is changing ehhhhh??? Kewlies...I wonder what it's going to be like...I can't wait to see it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Bring it on!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Me: Bono do you know PLEBA?

Bono:*looks at me straight in the eye* ...Scary Girls!!

Originally posted by madonna's child:
http://www.absolutemadonna.com/forum

I don't think you can get in without being a member, though...

Oh yeah there's a Tori Amos Forum that is like that too... I love the format, however, the forum has so many pop up ads that I can't stand to go there
frown.gif

Please tell me that I won't be seeing "WOW Free Credit Card if you Click here" Everytime I want to drool over Bono
wink.gif

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE FORUM IN PUBLIC NOW!?!?

*phew*

It was gettin' hard not to drop hints! LOL! I had Mona over one day and I was totally afraid she would find the link to the new site so I had to erase all traces of it! LOL!

The new forum kicks ass!

I have to agree with Sicy, when you go to the new forum PLEASE read the FAQ...just play around. There are a lot of new features! The first time I went I played around for two hours! And there was only one other person on the board at the time! LOL!

***NEWSFLASH***

It is quite possible that this new forum could be MORE addicting than this one!

***END TRANSMISSION***

Fishy <><

------------------
Mac-SHIBBY

The Macphisto Society
Join us for a Martini won't you?

New forum more addictive than the original? Hell yes, baby! It's definitely even better than the real thing.

And it will be even more Viggofied!
wink.gif

---------------
33447%3A4323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D623%3D587%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A983%3B847ot1lsi

This thread has been Viggofied
biggrin.gif

Even more addicting? doods, I'm trying to wean myself off so much forum anyway...now what am I gonna do? I guess I might just have to give up and continue spending most of my waking hours thinking about fun things to post...*sigh* Life's SO rough!
wink.gif

------------------
And in the whole half-century-long history of rock music there is a small number of bands, a number so small you could count to it without running out of fingers, who steal into your heart and become a part of how you see the world, how you tell and understand the truth, even when you're old and deaf and foolish. On your deathbed you'll hear them sing to you as you drift down the tunnel towards the light. -Salman Rushdie

Back
Top Bottom