..so i was looking in corbis.com..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jam Jar

New Yorker
In the middle of the Pine Barrens with the Jersey
and found this picture. i thought she looked a bit familiar, and then i thought "is that aislinn?!" you see, the pic is from the 2000 show at the man ray, so lots of friends and family of the band was there. anyhoo- so what do you think? is it her?

3374367523232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A9849%3B2ot1lsi

And lookit her face here?from 10 years ago (so yeah, people?s faces do change) and she?s wearing the same sort of outfit..same nose, eyes, even eyebrows..
3374367523232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A984%3A93ot1lsi

Then look at this
3374367523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232338547%3B6%3A2ot1lsi

?so is that her? It really really seems so. O_0

Although her features are kinda similar, I dont think its the same person... There's a big contrast between the first picture and the last one.

second thoughts...

Jam Jar said:

...her hand in the first pic..it looks funky. look at her hand in the second, it's not. secondly, the 1st pic- her chin is pretty long, second, it's not...yeah..this is silly. i am trying to prove myself wrong here...so come on people, what do you think, is it her or not!!

....you know i only did this to get this at the top of the list, right?
everybody: riggghhhht.

..i've had too much caffiene. *Sigh*

:ohmy: I hope not, but i really don't think its her i don't think a person would age that much in ten years even though its possible...lol i mean look at edge! :combust: maybe he's just one of the lucky ones.....all i know is that i already have smile lines as a teenager :eek:

Well Edge is 41 and I would imagine Aislinn would be around the same age, give or take a few years, right? The lady in question looks a little older than 41 to me. Plus I can see the same person in the pic from 20 years ago and 10 years ago but not the recent picture. :shrug: I just don't see it.

hmm...*is still a bit skeptical* i guess she wouldn't look like that just after 10 years..maybe it's not even the same woman..
a few mins ago i was flipping through one of my books, and came across a pic of (lo and behold!) aislinn's sister, rachel. safe to say that the pic is probably not of aislinn but, if it were, more close to rachel..looky. ok. that's all. o_O
Jam Jar said:
3374378323232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E232338%3A%3A467%3C9ot1lsi

same short, stubby nose, round face, long chin..yeah.

i don't think it is Aislinn because she is tall (she was a model), but that woman looks short, everyone one else around her is taller.

JamJar -- that old picture you just posted isn't Aislinn, it's her sister. I have the book that picture is from; in it, she's sitting next to Larry at a bar table and it says specifically that it's Aislinn's sister.

That said, I think the last two are Aislinn, but the first one definitely isn't. No one changes that much in a mere ten years.

Food for thought, though. :wink:

well It really doesn't look like Aislinn :)

but she looks very nice andhappy.. whoever that is.. I like the pic :happy: she looks like a nice and caring elementary school teacher :)

lardencelover said:
JamJar -- that old picture you just posted isn't Aislinn, it's her sister. I have the book that picture is from; in it, she's sitting next to Larry at a bar table and it says specifically that it's Aislinn's sister.

That said, I think the last two are Aislinn, but the first one definitely isn't. No one changes that much in a mere ten years.

Food for thought, though. :wink:

ja, i know..but i get what yer saying :)
Originally posted by Jam Jar
hmm...*is still a bit skeptical* i guess she wouldn't look like that just after 10 years..maybe it's not even the same woman..
a few mins ago i was flipping through one of my books, and came across a pic of (lo and behold!) aislinn's sister, rachel. safe to say that the pic is probably not of aislinn but, if it were, more close to rachel..looky. ok. that's all. o_O

ok now i'm confused. are we all saying the older lady is aislinn's sister? or the lady with the really short hair??

someone please create a family album for me.

Last edited:
c'mon people. If you can age that much in 10 years.... then i would just jump in front of a bus or something. :banghead:

Maybe it is a relative or just some random person, but it is not Aislinn.

Back
Top Bottom