So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
337684%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A779%3C%3B7nu0mrj

Yknow that would be a great idea, except, the little brat wont stay on my lap for more than a minute or two :mad: and licking her face like that only happens usually after she eats. :shifty:

Sicy said:
337684%3B523232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3Ewsnrcg%3D323248%3A779%3C%3B7nu0mrj

Yknow that would be a great idea, except, the little brat wont stay on my lap for more than a minute or two :mad: and licking her face like that only happens usually after she eats. :shifty:

Daw! :cute:

Moochie would lay on my lap for HOURS if I let her. :eeklaugh:

that's ok. If I had a puppy I would take a million pictures of it. I take pictures of everyone else's dogs all the time :reject: so I pretty much can guarantee that I would spend hours taking pictures of mine.

I couldnt really tell what I got on the digital until I plugged it into the computer.
Oh my god when that pic loaded huge I nearly fell off my chair :lmao:

I love your extra toed gray cat! She's a star, she should be in movies! Thanks for posting those! :)

I took some pics of my Bono kitty now I have to get them developed and scanned. He sure is cute! :cute:

Sicy said:

You are so fortunate... such a BONO KITTY, excellent pose... So beautiful :heart: I have a cat that visits me, but he only comes around occasionally. :sad:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:
How cute!!! How do you manage to catch your cat with her tongue out or yawning? Do you have your camera on you at all times? The only thing im able to catch my cat doing is sleeping, which she does alot of.

Well I live in a small apartment.. and my digital camera is always on the table.

Its easy to catch her yawning.. I just wake her up from a nap and she usually yawns :D

As for the tongue pic.. and the licking ones, I waited till she was done eating.. she always licks herself/mouth when she's done, and I just snapped a bunch of pics hoping for a good shot! :wink:

sue4u2 said:
You are so fortunate... such a BONO KITTY, excellent pose... So beautiful :heart: I have a cat that visits me, but he only comes around occasionally. :sad:

Thank you.. I love her very much. I feel blessed to have her because for the past 3 years my landlord did not allow pets. Finally they changed the rules and I went straight out and got a cat!

Thanks Sicy! The person who's going to scan them has to find their cord :huh: I might make an avatar or a sig of him too. Keep posting Zoey pics, she's terrific! :)

Sue :hug: :( Sorry about your kitty. I hope you can adopt another one. It won't take his place but I know you'd be a good home for some kitty who needs love.

Well here I am again....another Friday nite and nothing to do. I actually could have gone to the bar with my friends but I have zero money to my name right now and my parents give me the old :eyebrow: when I say I'm going out drinking, with their money. If it was a movie or dinner they don't care, but drinking doesn't work for them. I'm too old to lie about where I'm going. It's pointless and I don't want to piss them off while they are being so financially helpful to me lately. I don't like to just sit around watching my friends get drunk, even though I would only have a drink or two anyways, but if I don't drink at all then they assume I'll play sober cab and they drink more. It's just not fun doing that anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to the lake, weather permitting, to have so fun in the sun:D But for now :sigh: nothing to do....:sad:

Someone tell me a story, post pictures of your animals, anything......

arw9797 said:
Well here I am again....another Friday nite and nothing to do. I actually could have gone to the bar with my friends but I have zero money to my name right now and my parents give me the old :eyebrow: when I say I'm going out drinking, with their money. If it was a movie or dinner they don't care, but drinking doesn't work for them. I'm too old to lie about where I'm going. It's pointless and I don't want to piss them off while they are being so financially helpful to me lately. I don't like to just sit around watching my friends get drunk, even though I would only have a drink or two anyways, but if I don't drink at all then they assume I'll play sober cab and they drink more. It's just not fun doing that anymore. Tomorrow I'm going to the lake, weather permitting, to have so fun in the sun:D But for now :sigh: nothing to do....:sad:

Someone tell me a story, post pictures of your animals, anything......

I'm gonna be sending you something soon that will help with your boardom. :sexywink:

:D

Aww I thought maybe people were sick of the kitty pics.. heh :D

Here's Zoey trying to run away with her mouse

33776%3C6323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A292%3A%3A4%3Aot1lsi

Sicy said:
Aww I thought maybe people were sick of the kitty pics.. heh :D

Here's Zoey trying to run away with her mouse

33776%3C6323232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A292%3A%3A4%3Aot1lsi

awwww:cute: my kitty does that. She walks around the house with one of her many toys in her mouth, but I havent been able to get a picture of her doing that yet.

Back
Top Bottom