So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like cats but I grew up with dogs. I love them both, really. I guess i'm just more of a dog person. :D

I had beagles, you know, like Snoopy. Beagles rock. But, I do like cats. I wish I could have one. I wish I could have a dog, too. My mom has both and they get along great - which I always found to be weird. I always thought dogs and cats didn't get along until I saw my mom's beagle puppy playing with her cat Murph. ;)

Back to your regularly scheduled kitty thread. :D

moon_is_playing_tricks said:
I like cats but I grew up with dogs. I love them both, really. I guess i'm just more of a dog person. :D

I had beagles, you know, like Snoopy. Beagles rock. But, I do like cats. I wish I could have one. I wish I could have a dog, too. My mom has both and they get along great - which I always found to be weird. I always thought dogs and cats didn't get along until I saw my mom's beagle puppy playing with her cat Murph. ;)

Back to your regularly scheduled kitty thread. :D

I'm more of a dog person too. I like cats but not as much as dogs. :cute:

Right now I don't have any pets. :tsk: I want a BIG dog, but I have no space. Can't wait to have a house of my own with a big yard so I can have a couple of dogs, at least. :D

I have a cat, her name is Puff and she lays on the computer. :) This is a good thread title for me. My life is so boring! :scream: I know I wanted to do nursing and I don't mind working with old people but I get so depressed. You lose patients and some of them don't have their memories. I feel bad switching but I'd rather help out with the newborns or something. But I know the old ones need me and they like me. I can't help feeling like I just want to run off and have fun and have a life before I get old too:sigh:

Aw, Samantha, don't feel bad! Working with newborns is just as valuable. I think if I ever did nursing (which I can't say will NEVER happen b/c I'm already on my third major and still a freshman...) I'd want to take care of the babies in the hospital. You can always keep visiting the old people. I'm sure they love to have someone younger to talk to or play games with a few times a week. And there's nothing wrong with running off and having fun before getting old. Myself, I enjoy road tripping, but hey, whatever floats your boat!

:hug:

Road trips are my idea of fun too! I never liked the bar, club or party scene. Just give me a car, a loud stereo and the windows down on an open road on a beautiful day, or better yet several of them! I really need a roadtrip about now. The words of BD are calling to me...

Last edited:
Yes Kitty, road trips rock!! In two weeks I'm going to Iowa and then camping here in Michigan but it's 3.5 hrs away....and then possibly Cleveland in June....and pretty much definitely Cleveland in July for David Gray...I can't wait! There's something I love about highways, like the actual highway itself. I'm weird. Like, the 14 lanes of I-75 in Atlanta are very cool to me...I just love big, long highways! My friends laugh b/c I know how to get to places I've never even been before.

Random scary thing: I was watching this discovery show about this strip of highway that gets foggy and there've been like 100 car pile-ups, the worse ever. About halfway in, I realized that they were talking about the stretch of I-75 between Nashville and Chatanooga, the exact leg I drove on the way to Florida! Apparently there's a factory that make the fog really bad there...now I'm scared to drive it again.....but I love driving to Florida.....

That souinds like so much fun LivLuv, have a wonderful time! :wave: I love highways too, especially 'a highway with no one on it' ;) Road trips rule, they are so much fun, and always an adventure no matter how they turn out. I know people who can't stand riding in the car more than an hour. They don't know what they're missing!

Yeah, fog is scary! I had to ride in the middle of the night once with somebody through Minnesota and Wisconsin in fog so thick you couldn't see the sides of the road or 5 feet in front of you! I was terrified! There was also a big pileup in Va. on Afton mountain about a month ago because of fog. I've been over it many times and it has little fog lights in the middle of the road along the stripes to guide you, but they said what happened was somebody got freaked out and stopped and the other cars couldn't see him in time and they hit and others piled up too. I get scared sometimes too when I hear about stuff like that, anything could happen to anyone. But I love trips too much so we can just keep driving and be careful and hope for the best! Good luck! :)

Re: Nighty night! Don't let the EDGE bugs bite!

erised said:

:eyebrow:

Go to bed!!! :laugh:

I am :wave:

I'm an owl. I don't go to bed until at least 3:00 maybe 4:00.

:mad: I need a job so I can get back into a "normal" sleeping pattern.

Edge bugs...... :rolleyes:

I've logged off 3 times in the last hour and a half with the intentions of shutting the computer down and at least going to my room to just relax and try to sleep. I don't know why I keep logging back on.

I think when I move this July it will be the most painful few days of my life with my computer packed away. I really think I should make that the last thing I pack and the first thing I unpack but then I would never get any unpacking done.

I never thought I would be so addicted to a computer. :mad:

Re: Re: Nighty night! Don't let the EDGE bugs bite!

arw9797 said:

I'm an owl. I don't go to bed until at least 3:00 maybe 4:00.

:huh:

Youse guys are :coocoo:

:laugh:

Although, quite honestly, I'm a night person too... and if I wasn't working, I'd probably be up late and sleep during the day :shifty:

arw9797 said:
I've logged off 3 times in the last hour and a half with the intentions of shutting the computer down and at least going to my room to just relax and try to sleep. I don't know why I keep logging back on.

I never thought I would be so addicted to a computer. :mad:

I do the same thing sometimes... :tsk:

We need :help: !!!

I was dead-arse tired last night, and should've taken a nap after work, but noooooooooooo. What did I do? I made 271 stills of Larry from that DVD. :|

I have my priorities mixed up... BIG time! :yes:

:mad: who the hell wakes up at 7 AM when they don't have anything to do? I'm wide awake. I've actually been up for an hour already. I have to go to lunch with my grandparents later and I have a feeling I'm going to be the biggest crab ass.

arw9797 said:
:mad: who the hell wakes up at 7 AM when they don't have anything to do? I'm wide awake. I've actually been up for an hour already. I have to go to lunch with my grandparents later and I have a feeling I'm going to be the biggest crab ass.

:ohmy:

Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed...

:lol:

arw9797 said:

i've been up this whole time with no nap at all and I was quite pleasant today and I'm not tired at all right now. :hmm:

attachment.php

That is so precious.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Aw, Samantha, don't feel bad! Working with newborns is just as valuable. I think if I ever did nursing (which I can't say will NEVER happen b/c I'm already on my third major and still a freshman...) I'd want to take care of the babies in the hospital. You can always keep visiting the old people. I'm sure they love to have someone younger to talk to or play games with a few times a week. And there's nothing wrong with running off and having fun before getting old. Myself, I enjoy road tripping, but hey, whatever floats your boat!

:hug:

Thank you, that means so much to me! :hug: I'm going to do it! Yep, a road trip floats my boat too, and I want to get away!! :crazy: :yes: I've just got to go for it! Maybe I'll see you in Cleveland! :wave:

Oh Sicy, she's adorable!

BTW, my dog, Lady, is back!!! :dance: We'd given her to a relative because my mom started working and couldn't take care of her during the day... Lady hates to be alone. But my mom left her work and today she got her back! I'm SO happy to have her around again.

Back
Top Bottom