So I must be the only person with no life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AWWWW YAYA!!!!!!!! :combust: @ the kitty! I love your cat Esther such beautiful markings :cute:

Zoey likes to bat at the tv also.. when I'm watching Animal Planet :shifty:

More More :hyper: :laugh:

This is Guido. He scared me to death for the first few months my friend had him but I'm used to him now. He's a hyper little dude and likes to climb all over me and then show me his teeth.....:( I think he senses fear in me because he doesn't show anyone else his teeth but me.

3375486%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3D68%3A234b26262623%3D323246%3A3%3B9%3C96nu0mrj

IWasBored said:
why are they scary?

It's just one of those things that I've always been afraid of. I'm a lot better than I used to be. I can at least pet cats now and I never could, but that depends on the cat. I can't explain it. :shrug: It's not like I start screaming if I see a cat. My sister's cat is very sweet and I don't mind her. But there are some cats that I just want to run and hide from....like Guido and his teeth.

arw9797 said:
This is Guido. He scared me to death for the first few months my friend had him but I'm used to him now. He's a hyper little dude and likes to climb all over me and then show me his teeth.....:( I think he senses fear in me because he doesn't show anyone else his teeth but me.

3375486%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3D68%3A234b26262623%3D323246%3A3%3B9%3C96nu0mrj

That is one beautiful cat arw.

arw9797 said:

It's just one of those things that I've always been afraid of. I'm a lot better than I used to be. I can at least pet cats now and I never could, but that depends on the cat. I can't explain it. :shrug: It's not like I start screaming if I see a cat. My sister's cat is very sweet and I don't mind her. But there are some cats that I just want to run and hide from....like Guido and his teeth.

omg I will go up to ANY cat inside, outside, regardles... it will like me. It knows I love cats. Guido is cute :cute:

I feel about dogs the way you feel about cats.

Dogs terrify me :uhoh:

OMG MOOCHIE the little face !!!!!!!!! ahhh I just want to SMOOCH IT!! :hyper: :kiss: :heart:

SO CUTE!!!! :combust: :combust: :faint:

Sicy said:
Me and my little boo boo!! :heart:

3375486%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323392%3C87543ot1lsi

Aw! :cute:

I've taken similar pics with my kitties, but ya won't get me to post 'em :tsk:

:sad: I can't find my demon cat pics...they must be actual prints, which means I'll have to go thru my pics and scan some.

erised said:
I've taken similar pics with my kitties, but ya won't get me to post 'em :tsk:

:sad: I can't find my demon cat pics...they must be actual prints, which means I'll have to go thru my pics and scan some.

Awww come onnnnn :tongue:

*waits for demon cat pics* :hyper: :heart:

:hug: Souly and Bonosloveslave :hug: Thanks.

That little sig I have is a tribute to some more kitties I loved :(

EVERYBODY'S kitties are so adorable!! :cute: :love: :heart: Beautiful! the black and white one looks just like one big snuggly baby I have who thinks he's a person. All the pics are great! :up:

I can't stand seeing those faces in shelters :( I want to take them all home too. I have gotten in trouble for having too many cats, but I can't stop taking them in when they need me. I wish I could have a huge farm with hundreds and take care of them all. They are all so special and deserve love, because they sure give it. :heart:

whitekitty.gif

*pops into thread*

aw! I LOVE kitties! My fave! But my mom lets me have any pets BUT cats or dogs (and believe me, I've had them all! Just ask Laura....)

But on our school message board, someone needs a person to take her kitties in for two months....I'm already working on my beg-speech to my mom.....

anyone like guinea pigs? :reject: My favorite pet ever, my precious guinea pig Sami died this summer and I've been wanting a new one for a while. My boyfriend decided he likes guinea pigs as well and there's these two adorable ones in the pet dept. at the grocery store we've been keeping an eye on for months. Tonight he said he'll get them for me this weekend!! EEK! I can't wait! Quick, I need some name ideas. They're both girls with short hair, one is all black with one spot on her forehead where her hair goes flat in a circle and the other is all light brown and sort of shimmery like and abyssinian cat.

BrittanyNova said:
I wish we could match all the homeless animals with people who want them, and :madspit: to all parents and landlords who don't allow them!

:cute: pics :cute:

Argh! Don't even get me started on landlords that don't like pets. :mad:

I'm so glad I found the place where I'm at... I can have my two kitties and not pay extra to have them, but my place is small and I've thought about moving but it's unbelievable how many landlords/places don't allow pets or charge a lot more to have them. :grumpy:

I've lived at my apartment for 3 years and they always said no pets. It was really really hard for me to live without a cat because I had grown up with cats my whole life. I would actually get depressed sometimes. :slant:

FINALLY a few months ago all of a sudden she changed the rules!!!! :eek: They now allow small dogs and cats! :hyper: I was so excited I ran out to the shelter and got Zoey :cute: I dont even care about the deposit.. I was willing to pay pretty much anything to be able to have a cat.

Zoey completes me :hug:

Back
Top Bottom