So I guess Bono is gonna have the short hair look this time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^:lol: I love how people are telling Bono how to dress and wear his hair in this thread. He's not a paper doll folks. :down:

I think Bono can wear his hair how he wants. And wearing shades doesn't make him "a tool" as someone so rudely stated. The shades are more for eye protection than pretension, he's mentioned this before.

Anywho... let Bono be Bono for fecks cake!

I cannot believe this discussion is taking place! What does Bono's hair have to do with the new album? Why is no one discussing Larry's or Adam's hair?
Or why Edge isn't ditching his beanie? Bono without his shades - no way. The shades are his trademark, he's not Bono without them. He sure loves his (Red) shades recently, they look good on him. And the hair is just right, I like this look, and I agree that the long hair looked a bit ridiculous and made him look older, because he was thinning a lot and kind of bold under this long hair. He looks more dynamic right now.

I agree, I amde a thread talking about the actual music and it got closed because Sicy said there were too many of them and yet this thread is allowed to go freely in here when it has nothing to do with the album???? sometimes the politics in here boggles my mind!

If he does stupid embarassing shit like cat, monkey and bird impressions on tour, he is going to get called on it! That is not gonna change whether he loses the shades or not! :wink: But seriously, remember Kite, Elevation Slane? He looked awesome without glasses! Anyway, he's obviously gonna do what he wants but it's fun to discuss here anyway. :corn:

Macphisto and especially prancing around in a boxer's outfit was truly great. Nothing else even comes close in the over the top/stupid department.

:madwife: Oi!! Pleba ain't the rubbish bin for this deluded crap!!!

:lmao: But it is hilarious.......

:shrug: Personally I thought his shoes would be an indication of the music.....:giggle:
Or how about the colour of his glasses?

:lol: Oh dear, we really need the album to be released and the tour to get underway.....

If I had to take this thread seriously, I'd be pretty pissed.

Bono should wear what he wants, he has his own unique style, he is Bono and not someone else, and it's good this way. The man has his own head, like it or not. Again: The shades have become his trademark, I see nothing "uncool" about them. He has an image like any other big star and the glasses are part of that image. Why does no one bitch about Edge wearing his beanie?

Why does no one bitch about Edge wearing his beanie?

:hyper: OOoh good idea!!!

Why does he wear black all the time? Does he think it's slimming on his head? Why doesn't he wear green to match his eyes? Obviously he's not really on fire because his beanie would be red (hot) if he were. The guitar on the albums gonna suck. :(

Wonder if he went back to wearing a cowboy hat, they might release a country album :ohmy:

:giggle:

bono does not look like bono if he does not have a full set of hair, think zootv or Jt. oh bono looks good in your pic BonoFox1 (its from the making of ONE)

bono does not look like bono if he does not have a full set of hair, think zootv or Jt. oh bono looks good in your pic BonoFox1 (its from the making of ONE)

:eyebrow: Well he looks more like Bono, full stop, than you do...anyone else I know of.....:giggle:

Macphisto and especially prancing around in a boxer's outfit was truly great. Nothing else even comes close in the over the top/stupid department.

The whole Zoo image, Macphisto, Mirrorball Man, Popmart's boxer outfit, Muscle Man outfit etc. all looked crazy and cool. The animal impressions were just cringe-worthy and embarrassing. That is the difference.

I agree, I amde a thread talking about the actual music and it got closed because Sicy said there were too many of them and yet this thread is allowed to go freely in here when it has nothing to do with the album???? sometimes the politics in here boggles my mind!

I think you need to read our rules
http://forum.interference.com/f224/interference-policies-rules-187101.html

Specifically the last part:
Complaints about a moderator's decision regarding a particular post are not be made in posts; instead send a private message to a moderator. If a moderator deletes or edits one of your posts and you disagree with the action, contact the moderator concerned.

This is just childish/spam/trollish behavior.

nevermind i noticed it got moved to pleba from where the album has no name, that is acceptable

I'm so glad it is now acceptable for you :up:

And wearing shades doesn't make him "a tool" as someone so rudely stated. The shades are more for eye protection than pretension, he's mentioned this before.

tell me this. what protection does the "space shades" offer that he can't get from a more better/stylish pair? hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm???????????? i'm not debating him wearing shades, just why do they have to be the pair that looks like it came from the galactic swap shop at the a$$ end of alpha centauri?
and as for edge's beanie. i hate that thing. be proud of your bald head. hell your the edge, THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he is looking absolutely ravishing at the moment - he hasnt looked this great since ATYCLB :heart:
The short hair suits him much more - and the blue (RED) shades :drool:

let's face it guys, Bono's a wrinkly, fat, hairless old guy these days...

:tsk: now because of this I bet the music is gonna suck so hard... jsut... oh come on, look at him he's become ugly! that definately makes the music go crap and I'll never listen to u2 again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom