so i did my u2 speech....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MooMoo!

New Yorker
the story of how U2 got me 7% of my GCSE.....

i was nervous as hell, my voice was trembling, i was shaking,i felt really hot and i knew i was going red as macphistos horns, but i got through it eventually.
i realised at the end id basically pointed out all of their bad points. but who cares.
i took in u2 show, the JT vinyl, (its the biggest pic of them i could find) the super duper delux HTDAAB, (everyone was quite interested it that) and a u2 uncut mag.

then i showed them elevation off the boston vid, they seemed to like it.

answered some questions afterwards.

4 people should have done their speech today, 1 person was before me, but cos i took so long, (was sposed to be a 5-10min speech but mine nearly lasted half an hour (!) ) they have to do theirs next week.

and....the result was....

*drumroll*

A*!!!!
i think thats the only A* ive ever had!!!

:hyper: :happy: :p :hyper:

congrats! awesome when you can give a speech about something you're passionate about :)

OMG! GOOD JOB! I wish I could do my next speech on U2 lol, but I cant I have to it somethin contriversial.. naything like that realted to U2? lol.

But I'm happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :applaud: !!!! :dace::dance:

Hey, congratulations! :hug:. That's awesome! U2 helped you and they didn't even know it :p!

I got a...B+, I think it was, on my report that involved Bono that I did once. And then I did another one where I incorporated Bono into it, and I think I got a good grade there, too.

Lesson learned? Use U2 in your school reports :).

Angela

Back
Top Bottom