So, god doesn't hate me... SEAN PENN DAY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Keocmb

Refugee
I was supposed to go see Morrissey in concert today at this music festival in town with Tears for Fears and :yuck: Dashboard Confessional :yuck: and some other band. However, Morrissey got laringytis and cancelled. :| So, I skipped the concert since Moz was all I really wanted to see and the day had offically started to suck...

But.

A few hours later, my boyfriend and I needed to get blank CDs. We were closer to Office Depot than we were to Best Buy, so we decided to give the Depot our dollars. We park and walk up to the door but adding to the wondrous spectacle that was the day-- Office Depot was closed. As I turn to my boyfriend to figure out what to do next, I see... Sean Penn.

He's standing there, four feet away from me, telling his kids that they missed it by 15 minutes and needed to go elsewhere. I turned to my boyfriend and said "that's Sean Penn" and all he could say was a hurried and nervous "I know." Jackass. :rolleyes:

He was there with his kids and they looked desperate to find some kind of school supply so I didn't want to say anything. I decided not to rape him on account of my boyfriend being right there and also, you know, the Penn family.

But... GUH. He had that little moustache and his hair was salt & pepper-ish and he was wearing this beige blazer with jeansjfhdsjgudsghfuiehdfudehfuhdefuh:faint:.

Last edited:
:| thats awesome, im not a big fan of his moustache but im sure he looekd hot
33%3B8942723232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3B93%3B%3B975ot1lsi

Last edited:
PS-a similar thing happened to my dad 30 years ago. he lived in nashville (where i was born) and was at a CVS downtown and looking through the shelves and bumped into a man in black......with a giant scar down his face.......it was johnny cash! pretty cool.

U2democrat said:
i'm sorry but i don't find him remotely attractive.....don't hate me for it! but that's awesome you were so close to him!

I didn't either until I saw Mystic River. Something about a tattooed Irish man with a Boston accent and an overwhelming love for his child. :hmm:

Then I went back and it was one of those Oh, yeah. Dead Man Walking. Oh, Sweet and Lowdown. Ah, yes... he DOES have profound DNA. :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom