so are his glasses green now???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
Is Bono going green now? Personally I wasn't too fond of the red...I think he looks best in blue!

I like the green better than the red, and I like the red better than the blue. Dunno what it is about the blue... maybe it's just that blue glasses and blue eyes are just too much blue! (And blue is my favourite colour! What is wrong with me?!)

~BrightestStar~ said:
Bring on the Fly shades! :happy:

We could play mix and match Bono...
:hmm:

Pop chop
+
Fly Shades
+
JT era shirtlessness

:wink:

slight change: jt hair and jt body and jt voice and jt... everything.
:wink:

Ooooh it's Mr. Bonopotato head!!

Popbuzz + Macphisto horns + the blackrimmed clear glasses + atomic sinner jacket.....no shirt + baby bono leather boots.

eh... too scarey maybe.

europop2005 said:
Is Bono going green now? Personally I wasn't too fond of the red...I think he looks best in blue!

Bono's been wearing both red and green shades all the time! He usually wears the green ones with his drool worthy purple shirt! As seen here, taken when I met Bono last year in Copenhagen.

angleterrehotel20057uc.jpg

:drool: :drool:

I think, the glasses Bono wore on Sunday were "greener". The ones in the picture above look more like a green-brown mix :huh:

Bona Vox said:
I think, the glasses Bono wore on Sunday were "greener". The ones in the picture above look more like a green-brown mix :huh:

I love your avatar :wink:
and yeah I noticed the color change aswell.. the ones in the pic you took are all green.. his older ones darkgreen on top, faded green bottom... hope that doesn't sound too weird.. :huh:

I'm still thinking of putting text on it.. hope dreamoutloud can do that for me, she has painshop or photoshop or sommething like it! XD
also, I love the blue shades.. blue's my fave color.. I wonder how he'd look with blue armanis!

...you need to differ the two green coloured glasses.
(http://www.unitedshades.com/product.asp?idmodel=ea9285

6LB/D6 - light to moderate green with a slight fading

and

3YG/QO - darker green with no fading....mostly this one is listed as "brown"

at u2tour.de we´re considerung about the colours because Bono´s red one is not offered in online stores until now.

yeah :D

it´s stefan ...it was a great show :)
Tip: try to get a online shop which allows you to order the glasses for approval. Or wait until the glasses are in stores....properbly you´ll be disappointed if the colour doesn´t look like Bono´s..

Btw...deutsch geht auch wennde willst ;)

Jo klar :)

bin leider kein Premium Member, also nix mit PMs.

Bin 22 und komme aus Frankfurt...you ?

*lol* Hi Muetzi :wink:
Hallo Dahlia!

Yeah, we were just discussing the colour of Bono's sunglasses, as I would like to have the glasses in the same colour as Bono on the pic on the previous page... (Muetzi- I'm still not really sure, which colour it actually is.)

He was wearing the green ones on Sunday aswell... But I still prefer the green-brown ones! :)
I still would like to know, which colour the ones on page 1 exactly have... (Are they really the brown ones?) Well, have to see them in shops anyway...

@ Dahlia- I'm not quite sure, if I'm really going to spend that much money for sunglasses. Have to think about it, because I usually don't have enough money anyway ;)

Last edited:
EdgesMuetze said:

and

at u2tour.de we´re considerung about the colours because Bono´s red one is not offered in online stores until now.

:love: the Kj1/NA one, that's close to blue... I bet Bono'd look sooo good in that color!
113 euros is cheaper than I expected them to be... but I don't think my parents would allow me to buy them, even tho I'd want them! I'm not allowed to buy over the internet anywayz, I cna't even get a U2 tshirt!!!

EdgesMuetze said:

and

Sorry, but the dark green ones are not available yet. The brown ones really are brown.

The Disciple said:

Sorry, but the dark green ones are not available yet. The brown ones really are brown.

they're prolly customized esp for Bono... same with the pink ones, the ones there aren't Exactly the same.. they are alike, just slight color differences :)

Back
Top Bottom