So, a request for a little something for the w/e....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, seeing as it's the season of good cheer for some of us, has anyone got any pix that might make us smile? I thought that maybe we could get something going that would span the Christmas break. And even if you don't celebrate Christmas for whatever reason, it'd still be nice to have a grin and a goodly gawk. Any pix will do as long as they're funny, droolsome or just happy. lol

Oakes, going now...

Thank you.

D.

X:hug:

BonoDublin2.jpg

Merry Christmas to everyone at Pleba!

Love and Peace Celebrian

I think the bike pics are from the 2004 calendar?

Speaking of calendars, are they just not doing one this year? :( I'll use the "Animal Friends" calendar that one of the seniors gave me if I have too, but I'd rather have a U2 one for 2006 :grumpy:.

okay, back to good cheer :)
2f750691.jpg

ohhh calendar!!! I allmost forgot it! I have a very unnoficial very hot u2 calendar, found in italy :D
Bono is so inccredibly hot on some pictures there... they have one from Monaco,... :drool:
heh I stil have to pick a place on my wall where to put it...
they also have info printed on the background, but lots of stuff is wrong.. dates, and Bono suddenly has five kids... that kinda stuff.. :) but I don't mind... :) I haven't seen any u2 related merchandise here, so I'm happy with it ^^

SimplyConfused said:
I need a U2 calendar! I have a Johnny Depp one up at the moment, but I need a U2 one! Well, as long as I get lots of U2 related stuffs for Christmas.

Same, it's been a year of some seriously hot pictures of Mr. JD - But 2006 has to be a U2 year. I think my sister's brought me a calender..... fingers crossed. It'll either be Green Day or U2 related.

MsPurrl said:
Looks like there are several listings for U2 calendars from Great Britain on eBay, but I haven't seen any others. :(

Here is a picture that makes *me* smile.

BonoAliGlass.jpg

and how about this one?
bonowindow4go.jpg

Bono, you tart!

Back
Top Bottom