SNL U2 w/Val Kilmer- Thursday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
E! Entertainment Network is playing the SNL with Val Kilmer from ATYCLB tour tomorrow (Thursday) at 1pm Pacific. I have never seen it so I am looking forward to it.

faithingrace said:
E! Entertainment Network is playing the SNL with Val Kilmer from ATYCLB tour tomorrow (Thursday) at 1pm Pacific. I have never seen it so I am looking forward to it.

I have never seen it also. Thanks for posting this! :up:

That is one of the best performances of Elevation I have seen...Bono brings down the house! And I love his addition of "Instant Karma" lyrics and him going up to Val and saying, "Come on baby, light my fire." :up:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
That is one of the best performances of Elevation I have seen...Bono brings down the house! And I love his addition of "Instant Karma" lyrics and him going up to Val and saying, "Come on baby, light my fire." :up:

awesome!!..they usually only show the Beautiful Day performance, hopefully they will show the Elevation one too...

How about they played this show the Tuesday of the pre-sale chaos... I was sitting at my computer in my dorm room, my roommate was in bed and the lights were off. All of the sudden my friend Stacey bursts into the room, turns my tv on to E! and goes, "This means something! I just don't know what!"

U2 were playing Beautiful Day. It was the most ironic ending to the worst day ever as a U2 fan. :|

I caught it today and the week of the presale, also. That was a pretty good week for Bono watching. They had the SNL performance on twice that week and the World Economic Forum running on CSpan. :heart:

I also saw a snippet, today, of "One" at the very end of a Behind the music program on the life of INXS singer Michael Hutchence :sad: when Bono dedicated the song to him in concert. Wish they had played the entire song. :heart:

kellyahern said:
I :heart: the Palm Beach sketch from that show :lmao:

(you'll understand after you watch it :shifty: )

That was hilarious! I fast forwarded through the rest of the show, but I made sure to watch this skit. :laugh: :laugh:

I taped SNL yesterday, and they cut out the performance of Elevation! :censored:

Does anyone have a video clip of this??? :help:

Please?????? :banghead: :help:

BonoIsAGod said:
I taped SNL yesterday, and they cut out the performance of Elevation! :censored:

Does anyone have a video clip of this??? :help:

Please?????? :banghead: :help:

See the first page of this thread for a YSI link. :)

miss becky said:

See the first page of this thread for a YSI link. :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

When I first tried the link originally, it didn't work, but I just tried again and it did!!

Currently downloading... you rock! :hug: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom