Snapfish question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I have to change ISP's in a few days because I'm upgrading to DSL. We got our upgrades from BellSouth, so my dad and I both have to change our ISP's. I hope that doesn't screw up this Snapfish account I have. I have over 300 pix in it. I do have all of my pix on disk. I don't suppose it'd kill me to have to start another account, especially since these uploads are going to get faster. Still, I want my pix!! These Bono UF pix are :drool: :drool: . I don't know how many of these things I've uploaded just since I came home from work!!

I don't think that changing your internet service provider should have any affect at all on your snapfish account. I've accessed my snapfish account on other people's computers who had different isp's. The pictures are stored on snapfish's website, not your isp.

Oh, OK. I've changed ISP's before and I've never had trouble accessing my Tripod account as that's also not on my ISP. Thank God!!

I have another snapfish question. I've read before on PLEBA that snapfish can delete your pics if you have not bought something from them.

How long after getting your snapfish account do they do this and do they give you any notice before they delete the pics?

FS - I don't really love mullets, I found this icon on LJ u2icons and thought it was funny. :evil:

verte and kellyahern - Yes, they will close your account after a year if you don't buy anything, and you will get email notification when your time is almost up. I just decided to buy something to keep my account active, you only have to buy on print to do so. I ended up buying two and it only cost me $3. The prints are really cheap and you could spend only about $1 to keep your account open which i think is well worth not having to find somewhere else to store you pics, you have to have a credit or debit card though. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU BUY A PRINT, you can't buy thinks like greeting cards they don't count.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
FS - I don't really love mullets, I found this icon on LJ u2icons and thought it was funny. :evil:

verte and kellyahern - Yes, they will close your account after a year if you don't buy anything, and you will get email notification when your time is almost up. I just decided to buy something to keep my account active, you only have to buy on print to do so. I ended up buying two and it only cost me $3. The prints are really cheap and you could spend only about $1 to keep your account open which i think is well worth not having to find somewhere else to store you pics, you have to have a credit or debit card though. ALSO MAKE SURE YOU BUY A PRINT, you can't buy thinks like greeting cards they don't count.

Thanks for the info :wave:

Bonogals -

when I move back on campus next month, I'm opening a new Snapfish account where I'll try and upload all of my Bono pics (around 10,200), or at least until Snapfish says no more! You all can have the username and password and PLEBA can share the account.

verte76 said:
OMG LivLuv!! Bono pix galore!!!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I'll let you know when the account is ready. Right now I have an older one with 3000 Bono pics (at least it was an active account last time I checked). It's lar3@calvin.edu password luv4bono. You can take a look at those if you want.

Back
Top Bottom