Smokin' sexy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_gal

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, i hate to think that B smokes :sigh:
I dont like it, it annoys me that he would do it to himself....rock n roll eh?

anyway, i was watching the video for "one" the other day, the one were he smokes the cigar and omg, i have never seen something much sexier than it!! :drool:

So, pics welcome of B or any of the lads (adams not allowed :wink: he doesnt stop!) having a good old, blow of a cigar/cigarette

unusual? maybe. i like to stand out :wink:

one to get it started...

bonociggy.jpg

not the best, but its still....:combust:

I know what ypu mean - You know it's soooo bad of him&yet he looks so sexy doing it in the One vid! Probably to do with him having something in his mouth! :drool:

Oh believe me, you're not the only one who thinks that pic is hot Becky! :combust: :combust: :combust:

youtooellen said:
:drool:
why I ask?! why does he slowly kill himself to make us drool?!? :combust:

dont say that!

i dont want him to kill himself.....
but godd he is so sexy doing it!

Smoking is one thing i actually cant satnd and if i ever met him, i would persuade him to give up.

:combust: he is so hot when he does it though!

Mysterious Wayes vid :drool:

bono_gal said:

dont say that!

i dont want him to kill himself.....
but godd he is so sexy doing it!

Smoking is one thing i actually cant satnd and if i ever met him, i would persuade him to give up.

:combust: he is so hot when he does it though!

Mysterious Wayes vid :drool:

the sexiness is getting to me.....
i'm supposed to be doing my chores right now, but instead I'm sitting at my computer, drooling at these gorgeous pictures.. :drool: :combust:

:ohmy: don't get me started on the mysterious ways vid... :combust: :drool:

I have to say that seeing any person smoke usually disgusts me... But Bono in the One video is strangely arousing! I think it's just his mouth! THAT BEAUTIFUL MOUTH! He could do anything with his mouth and it would be sexy! I'm not sure if i can say that's his sexiest look though... the Wild Horses video is extra HOT! It's one for the slo-mo button!

40722f50.jpg

:drool:
I can't STAND the smell of cigarette smoke, and I'd usually hate that a band I love so much smokes..... But dammit, they just look so sexy when they do it!
I do wish they'd stop though, the last thing I want is for one of them to get very sick/die before their time.

Originally posted by youtooellen
why I ask?! why does he slowly kill himself to make us drool?!?
He loves us too much! Don't worry about us Bono, look after yourself -- You're sexy even when you're not smoking!

Take away the cig & smoke...perfection. I could not possibly ever be attracted to a smoker. (In real life...I guess Bono doesn't count because I will never run into him in my real life!)

ultravioletluvv said:
I have to say that seeing any person smoke usually disgusts me... But Bono in the One video is strangely arousing! I think it's just his mouth! THAT BEAUTIFUL MOUTH! He could do anything with his mouth and it would be sexy! I'm not sure if i can say that's his sexiest look though... the Wild Horses video is extra HOT! It's one for the slo-mo button!

AMEN!!!!:drool:

ultravioletluvv said:

Never seen it :reject:

BEVERLY56 said:
Take away the cig & smoke...perfection. I could not possibly ever be attracted to a smoker. (In real life...I guess Bono doesn't count because I will never run into him in my real life!)

You never know!!! I met a girl who met him by accident!!!! I hope you and I get lucky someday:yes:

Ok, I've been avoiding posting here because smoking is such a horrible habit. It's bad for them, bad to endorse it, just bad in so many ways....

But as much as I hate to admit it, there are plenty of sexy pictures of the guys while smoking. (There are a few not so sexy ones which I'll post here for good measure and to ease my conscience as well :wink: )

U2Adam398.jpg

U2Adam266.jpg

U2Adam351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom