Smilie Central: U2 smilie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dream chaser

Acrobat
I DLed this silly thing from Smilie Central that let's you add their smilies to Outlook Express e-mails and I was kinda bored and messing around looking at them all... There are tons of them! And I looked under "People," which I've done before, but I hadn't noticed that there were like sub-headings, one of which being "Famous." I figured it'd be all Britney Britney Britney or whatever, but, BAM right there in front of me were 4 silly little guys with a cartoon bubble over their head of Beautiful Day! :eeklaugh: So, I snooped into their website to steal it... Muahahaha! :mac:

Here's the direct link to their site (note sure this will work):
Smilie Central U2

(I'll also attach it in case it doesn't work... I don't have time right now to upload it to a website unfortunately.)

But I just thought it was so freakin' funny I had to share it with y'all! lol :p

Cheers!
-Mel

Attachments

• u2gifani.gif
    u2gifani.gif
    35 KB · Views: 61
That is so cute

Just FYI for anyone who is considering dowloading that smilie central-I had it, and it has spyware. I think I uninstalled it, but I'm not sure :der:

MrsSpringsteen said:
That is so cute

Just FYI for anyone who is considering dowloading that smilie central-I had it, and it has spyware. I think I uninstalled it, but I'm not sure :der:

Yeah, it totally does have spyware! I was miffed. :mad: But my hubby put this program on my PC that killed all pesky spyware shtuff. It's called Ad-Aware & it rox! :cool: :laugh:

It's cute but I agree, I wouldnt download it. It puts spyware on your computer and you have to go through hell to get rid of it :yikes:

I would save the smilies you want then uninstall it and download Ad Aware to get rid of the spyware.

Back
Top Bottom