Smiley-like pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love this thread!!

:grumpy:
ma_184494.jpg

Wow, my premium status showed up the morning after I subscribed? Way to go guys! I'm an official crazy blue crack person now! Just need to find out all the different things I can do now.

BEVERLY56 said:
Wow, my premium status showed up the morning after I subscribed? Way to go guys! I'm an official crazy blue crack person now! Just need to find out all the different things I can do now.
*envies you*
sadly, my parents are affraid of the 'evil' internet... and there's no way I could subscribe to this site, the U2 website or other things... ><

BEVERLY56 said:
Well it can be evil if used improperly...however lusting after pictures of your favorite Irish singer is hardly improper or evil now, is it?

SSSSHHHHHHH don't tell!! they haven't seen PLEBA yet... nor have they seen my files.. over 1000 pictures.. of wich most Bono... I don't think they'd apreciate that...
but I meant more the evil internet as in hackers and money stealing things... and ofcourse virus/spyware :blahblah:

Galeongirl said:

err.. I don't get it... why is it the finger then? and why are they NOT happy :huh:

I dunno! :huh: I have a U2 magazine with a pic like that, and it says "U2 receives the NME Award for Godlike Genious, London, February 2001."
And I don't think they look "unhappy", it's not like they have to smile in every picture..

*sofia* said:

I dunno! :huh: I have a U2 magazine with a pic like that, and it says "U2 receives the NME Award for Godlike Genious, London, February 2001."
And I don't think they look "unhappy", it's not like they have to smile in every picture..

well usually when Bono gets an award/picture taken ... he'll make a funny face, or smile... but here he looks... grumpy... and not playing grumpy.. but he just doesn't look happy... edge and larry look a little smiling... but not that much..

thankyou said:

ok, can anyone see a reason why THAT photo was used for the cover of their magazine. :tsk: Me thinks that somebody at "Domingo" magazine had it in for Bono.......that shot is just plain ridiculous, not to mention .... :lmao:

( let's just pretend here , you are in a band, you finally make it on a cover of a magazine. you go and tell your buds about it and they go and get the magazine, and then they see you in that shot, and they say................... "hey, really cool shot man ? " :huh: )

Last edited:
*sofia* said:

It's the NME awards. They've always got interesting statues.

Galeongirl said:

*envies you*
sadly, my parents are affraid of the 'evil' internet... and there's no way I could subscribe to this site, the U2 website or other things... ><

I can empathise with you completely.
Parents :madspit:
However, they did buy me the Chicago DVD....:hmm:

Crimson_Nails said:

I can empathise with you completely.
Parents :madspit:
However, they did buy me the Chicago DVD....:hmm:
oh I bought that one myself...
hm I thought of a new pic for a smiley today... but now I can't remember.. ><
:eyebrow:
bonolookininwaterbottle2811mon.jpg

:scream:
bonoroar2707oslo0mt.jpg

SimplyConfused said:
^^ WOOOOOOH!! Look at B... down *there*... :drool: :drool:

.. nooooo don't do it to me agaain... :drool: I like his belt btw, seriously.. I like it ^^
also.. this might be during Elevation, who knows?:wink:
it's from the Oslo show tho..
and you are a perv SC! a big fat PERV! :D and I am sooo NOT!

Back
Top Bottom