*Smile*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone!!!! I haven't been around here very much lately and I'm not really sure what has been going on (and I don't think I want to).... but there is one thing that I've noticed..... not enough PLEBA LOVE! There is just so much negativity around here.... which we need to fix! This thread is for posting pics of the boys that just make you go "Ahhhhh..." and *smile*!!!!

(((((HUGS TO ALL)))))))

I'll start with some JTree!
adamedgehug.jpg

poorbono.jpg

JT_bono_guitar.jpg

edgeboots.jpg

A little BearCub...
larry13.JPG

a8.jpg

------------------
Oh sugar, don't you cry
Oh child, wipe the tears from your eyes
You know I need you to be strong
And the day is as dark as the night is long
Feel like trash, you make me feel clean
I'm in the black, can't see or be seen

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 05-06-2002).]

Yee haw, now you're talkin' 'Specially that boot pictire. I just love my cowboy U2!

------------------
I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit rock and roll.

pics!? good idea! i just scanned these- not sure if everyone has seen them! enjoy! and uh..increase the peace!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

334394%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323988354%3B5nu0mrj

334394%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D32323988354%3B6nu0mrj

334394%3A%3B23232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E8%3A6%3E%3B%3B6%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232398837%3B%3B5nu0mrj

------------------
Night and day
You are the one
Only you beneath the moon
And under the sun
Whether near to me or far
It's no matter, baby, where you are
I think of you..
Night and day

Originally posted by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen:
Hi everyone!!!! I haven't been around here very much lately and I'm not really sure what has been going on (and I don't think I want to).... but there is one thing that I've noticed..... not enough PLEBA LOVE! There is just so much negativity around here.... which we need to fix! This thread is for posting pics of the boys that just make you go "Ahhhhh..." and *smile*!!!!

I agree....i have been having lots of fun posting here (believe me is a welcomed distraction from the everyday life!) and i like the fact that i can come here and be free to express myself without being judged.I think all of you are super cool, and life is negative enough as it is..so lets loose ourselves in some *smile* therapy!

A_003.jpg

------------------
Larrysgirl:)

ba-pop6.jpg

ba-pop3.jpg

ba-ab2.jpg

ba-ab8.jpg

ba-ab29.jpg

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Popheart.org

010617r4-29crp-u2.jpg

otto otto love you otto...

------------------
I used to think
As birds take wing
They sing through life so why can't we?

?Poetry doesn?t belong to those who write it; it belongs to those who need it.?

bo-all44.jpg

Bono writes his next novel

"How To Take Over the World: One Woman at a Time"
wink.gif

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

(((((((HUGS TO ALL))))))))))

Yikes what a rotten weekend and rotten Monday (not to be confused with Moobday)......

This totally makes up for it,.....

Kate, I'm glad to see you back...... *bonomouthsmilie*

------------------
Daisy

Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

since there's been some bad feelings flying aroung (including my own), i just want to shout out to my pleba sistahs. no matter if we argue sometimes, we always have one similarity to fall back on...

*feels the pleba love*

(((((((SISTAHS)))))))

------------------
Official Town Crier of Willyville

Laura: Dad, don't forget that you'll have to take mom home.
Dad: Well, Laura...y'know your mother...she's all that you can't leave behind...

Originally posted by Stories for Boys:
since there's been some bad feelings flying aroung (including my own), i just want to shout out to my pleba sistahs. no matter if we argue sometimes, we always have one similarity to fall back on...

*feels the pleba love*

(((((((SISTAHS)))))))

Thank you for such a positive post...this is why I keep coming back. The good always outweighs the bad everytime
smile.gif
We all get a little out of control (pardon the pun) at times but the PLEBA love always wins in the end.

((((PLEBA SISTERHOOD))))

Yay! Smile threads are my favorite-ist ever! (Well, behind J-Tree Bono and Bono Mouth threads of course!
wink.gif
)

ba-pop3.jpg

hippy: *hug*

bubbles: *pop*

Bono: Hey, that sounds like a good album title!

And now you know the truth
wink.gif

------------------
Lord Caversham: Why don't you try to do something useful in life?
Lord Goring: I am far too young.
Lord Caversham: I hate this affectation of youth, sir. It is a great deal too prevalent nowadays.
Lord Goring: Youth isn't affectation. Youth is an art.

Back
Top Bottom