Slowdancing w/ Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JCOSTER

ONE love, blood, life
Wondering......:scratch:

If you were slow dancing with Bono, which song of u2's would you pick to slow dance to?

Oh, and you have just one dance with him.:sad:

Mine would be: Ultra Violet (Light My Way):heart:

Achtung_Bebe said:
yep, bonocomet beat me to it...

plus it's a nice 6:30 song, so it'll last longer :heart:

Oooh I hadn't even thought about how long the song is! Good thinking Achtung_Bebe! :wink: :ohmy: :)

Although With or without You is my favourite U2 song, but it's not really a "slow dance" sort of tune. But whenever I listen to 'If you wear that velvet dress' I always image myself dancing with Bono, our two bodies pressed against one another and our arms wrapped tight around each other, Bono's hand stroking my long hair and queitly singing in my ear...!!!:bono: :drool: :hug: :combust:

Shouldn't this thread be on Pleba?!?:cute:

Last edited:
Honest to goodness, Bono could sing the dictionary to me!!!

I agree with the last few posts - If you wear that velvet dress. :drool: Especially the Jools Holland version.

I can picture it vividly. Dimly lit bedroom, opened sliding glass doors that overlook a balcony that overlooks the ocean. White, sheer curtains billowing into the bedroom. Bono in black- me in....velvet of course!! :wink: Snuggled up against his neck...feeling his vocal chords vibrate- his breath in my ear. :combust:

JCOSTER said:
this is getting steamy.....:combust:

we should make a playlist with all the songs listed....it can be called slow dancing with:bono:

ps. sweetie, love your sig!

I made 2 CDs a while ago.

One was called U2 in the bathtub for those bubble baths :sexywink:

And the other was called U2 in the bedroom for those...uh...ya know :angel:

Funny--they both contained many of the same songs.

sweetie said:
Honest to goodness, Bono could sing the dictionary to me!!!

I agree with the last few posts - If you wear that velvet dress. :drool: Especially the Jools Holland version.

I can picture it vividly. Dimly lit bedroom, opened sliding glass doors that overlook a balcony that overlooks the ocean. White, sheer curtains billowing into the bedroom. Bono in black- me in....velvet of course!! :wink: Snuggled up against his neck...feeling his vocal chords vibrate- his breath in my ear. :combust:
I'm gettin all tingly. (Sweetie--I still have your fanfic for when I need to do some extra Bono drooling.) :drool:

hmm velvet dress would be very very good... but I wouldn't mind the song actually, I probably won't hear a note of it when Bono's next to me!:drool:

If You Wear That Velvet Dress, hands down winner. :yes: :drool:

That song is soooooo dangerous - I can't even listen to it in my car anymore, 'cuz I have trouble concentrating on driving when that voice comes through my speakers. :combust: :faint:

I would dance with him to "Love Comes Tumbeling".

He sounds sooo sexy in that song and I love the line "all roads lead to where you are..":drool:

sweetie said:
:lol: You are all killing me! Everytime another suggestion is posted I slip into a Bono dance fantasy!

Here's one. Do you feel loved? :drool: :drool: I picture a dirty dancing type dance with that one.
Yes, maybe some "pushin & shovin" :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom