Slowdancing w/ Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonocomet said:

Got it! Thank you SO MUCH BB12!!!!:heart:

ooooOOooohhhh.... it's goooood.

Awwwww you are very welcome! :). Was hoping that it went through ok. Try to give back to other U2 fans since so many have helped me out! I can still remember the first time I heard it. Was just in complete awe! Bono has proven once again that he can sing just about ANYTHING!

Ok GG we will be polite and let him wear a little something when the kidnapping happens,hehe. But once we get to that island it's all on with the PLEBAN's! We need a song to play now when WE strip Bono! hehe.

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwwww you are very welcome! :). Was hoping that it went through ok. Try to give back to other U2 fans since so many have helped me out! I can still remember the first time I heard it. Was just in complete awe! Bono has proven once again that he can sing just about ANYTHING!

Ok GG we will be polite and let him wear a little something when the kidnapping happens,hehe. But once we get to that island it's all on with the PLEBAN's! We need a song to play now when WE strip Bono! hehe.

mysterious ways... :drool:
HE moves in mysterious ways :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:
Song is sent! :wave: If anyone else besides Bonocomet needs or wants a copy than let me know please!

Oh and Carek I give this song 5 :drool: 's also! Committ so many sins with just listening to it :giggle:

Thank You sooooooo Much! :combust: :combust: :combust:
There are just no words to describe :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:
You have to hear the Chicago Discotheque from the Vertigo tour. Omg right in the beginning he starts in with it all! :drool:

I was there:drool: I am still going thru withdrawl:crack:

Need...more...Disco...Mofo...:drool:

Discotheque was the Sept 20th concert right Carmel? If so than I missed it by a night as I went to the 21st concert. Would have killed to have been there when this song was played live :drool:

I :bow: to you Carmel you are so lucky!

First of all OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :shocked: :drool:

That was AWESOME!!! How did I not know about it??? Thank you so much for sending it!!!!! :hug:

About Discotheque, actually the first time they played it on this tour was in Toronto (I was there! hehe) September 17. It was preceeded by the PopMusik intro and the whole place went nuts!

:yes:

Bono lying on a secluded beach on a private island....

I GO FIRST TO RUB SUNTAN OIL ON HIM!!!

Anyway, we should def make plans to kidnap him... I repeat, I'd go to jail for life for an evening with Bono on the beach.... :drool:

That will be one evening he will remember the rest of his life

:evil:

BonosBaby12 said:
Discotheque was the Sept 20th concert right Carmel? If so than I missed it by a night as I went to the 21st concert. Would have killed to have been there when this song was played live :drool:

I :bow: to you Carmel you are so lucky!

:wink: Hey, you didn't do to bad yeh self kid! I was not at 9/21 and I heard Fast Cars kicked ass. :rockon:

BTW-Mrs.Edge:shocked: the boys played Popmusik!Dayummm

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

:wink: Hey, you didn't do to bad yeh self kid! I was not at 9/21 and I heard fast cars kicked ass. :rockon:

BTW-Mrs.Edge:shocked: the boys played Popmusik!Dayummm

:hmm: very good point you make there :wink: Fast Cars was WOW! Wasn't expecting that one at all! Got Wild Horses too which I was really hoping to hear :).

Btw you are welcome Jess it was no problem sending it :hug: Sounds like you did quite well yourself with your Sept concert!

As for going to jail for an evening with Bono Im there! hehe. Will ignore the fact that Im in law and that 2 of my brothers are a cop and lawyer,lol. Hey they could come in handy with our evening of fun! :wink:

Okay, forget every other song I have mentioned:

My one and only song to do everthing to....is the Jools Holland version of velvet dress.....How unbelievably smokin is that voice!:drool: :drool: :drool:

Babydoll said:
Bono lying on a secluded beach on a private island....

I GO FIRST TO RUB SUNTAN OIL ON HIM!!!

Anyway, we should def make plans to kidnap him... I repeat, I'd go to jail for life for an evening with Bono on the beach.... :drool:

That will be one evening he will remember the rest of his life

:evil:
*Bumps babydoll out of the way*
ME FIRST!
oh yesh, I'd go to jail for life for that too.... just.. imagine... him.. beach...bare.. chest... legs.. arms...:combust:
guh!
:drool:
ok.. now I definately need A. A bucket and B. Bono ofcourse and C. cold shower?(woah what's with the letters?) ohand D. Derailing this tread, or at least stop doing that...
but still, we'd be dancing his best dance on that beach :wink:

*gives Gg a karate kick that sends her flying* "Out of the way, B's bare body and suntan oil are for ME"

I bet ur taller than me lol, what's ur height? i'm 5'1. i may be tiny but deadly ;)

Babydoll said:
*gives Gg a karate kick that sends her flying* "Out of the way, B's bare body and suntan oil are for ME"

I bet ur taller than me lol, what's ur height? i'm 5'1. i may be tiny but deadly ;)
I am as tall as Bono... and I practice karate for three years now... you are warned :wink:
but to continue ontopic.. I know it's not really a dance song lyrically and stuff... but Hands that Built America has the rhytmn(how the F do you spell that word correctly?) for it... or maybe the Ground Beneath Her Feet...

Galeongirl said:
oh yes please i_haan@hotmail.com

if you sent it to me, would you mind it if I'd upload it for the rest of the PLEBAns? It'd save you a lot of work :D

and babydoll,... thank you... I think..... why am I cute btw?? :lol:

Cuz of the quote u just said, lol. "strip bono under any song :evil:"

:lol:

and the blue room... yes bono, i have a q for u, lets go to ur blue room. haha :)

ring around a roses or baa baa black sheep, for that matter! :D
i'd dance with bono in a nursery school playground if i had to.

sorry,i had to do it
:)

Babydoll said:
ring around a roses or baa baa black sheep, for that matter! :D
i'd dance with bono in a nursery school playground if i had to.

sorry,i had to do it
:)

the 'had to do it' brought Please in my mind... is a slow tempo song... decent to dance on I think...

Picture dancing w him in a nighclub or a nice restaurant dancefloor, in the dark to WOWY, lights dimmed, the scent of his cologne in your nostrils....

Very nice thread...I agree Bono could sing ANY song and make me melt but not many can top Velvet Dress :wink: :drool:

JCOSTER said:
I'm still on this jools holland velvet dress kick.:drool:
yes me too... :drool: can't forget that.. can't get over it..
I just got it to another fansite... there are only gals there... I hope they'll survive it :wink:

To dance with Bono is a pleasure overload...I am sure I would burn in hell if I got that close to such HOTTNESS...it must be some kind of sin.
macphisto-pic-33.jpg

Galeongirl said:
yes.. I think it is a sin to be that hot! that would be why he has SINNER on his Love and Peace jacket :wink:

I think I read somewhere that someone asked him why he had that on his jacket, and he just said,"Because it's true." Or something like that... anyone know the exact quote I heard?
Portland12-19-05Bonosinneronesm.jpg

I think it was in the Rolling Stone interview somewhere... or in Time..
he said Because I am one, isn't everybody? now come to think of it.,... I think it was Q magazine.. I lloved the interview, but the cover picture stopped me from buying it.. horrifying!

Galeongirl said:
I think it was in the Rolling Stone interview somewhere... or in Time..
he said Because I am one, isn't everybody? now come to think of it.,... I think it was Q magazine.. I lloved the interview, but the cover picture stopped me from buying it.. horrifying!

Oh ok I have all 3 of those :reject: so I'll have to go back & find it. And I'll buy anything with Bono (or any of the guys) on the cover....no matter what he looks like! Thanks Gg!

bonocomet said:

Oh ok I have all 3 of those :reject: so I'll have to go back & find it. And I'll buy anything with Bono (or any of the guys) on the cover....no matter what he looks like! Thanks Gg!

yes it is Q! I can remember it... I think it was either right before or after the massive shagger part ;)

sadly I only have Q on my pc... and I don't have TIME either... was sold out EVERYWHERE here.. sucked... and Q I couldn't find ... sucks too...
but at least I have RS :D
still mad at them for airbrushing the most beautiful part of his face besides the eyes and sstubble... thee freckles!

Back
Top Bottom