Slowdancing w/ Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

The Jools Holland version is a VERY sexy one. Has a better quality to it than the original.

:up: Absolutely TRUE.....the Jools Holland version of Velvet Dress S M O L D E R S.....it is the most listened to song on my iPod every since I found it! It gets a 5 :drool: 's rating from me!!

Hi Im running into a few problems right now with my computer when I try to send the file. But if you don't mind waiting than Im going to work on it again tomorrow. Have the song right here! lol. It's absolutely no problem at all with sending it once I get everything to work together.

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
Hi Im running into a few problems right now with my computer when I try to send the file. But if you don't mind waiting than Im going to work on it again tomorrow. Have the song right here! lol. It's absolutely no problem at all with sending it once I get everything to work together.

I'd love to hear it too. I thought the original smolders so I can't begin to imagine what you all are talking about!! Will you be posting a link or do you need an email? Thanks so much! :)

Ive got the file updating now! Yea! hehe. Im on dial up so you should have it within the next hour :).

Bonocomet Im having trouble with and savefile so if you could provide your e-mail that would help :).

Last edited:
yepp I got it.. uploading it now... ^^

ok Bono = sex .. in this song... :drool:
the piano parts remind me of a dark pub, Bono the blues singer there... he really sounds bluesy... with all the music and stuff
maybe I should have turned down the volume here...
thanks again for sending it :drool: guuuuh Bono singing I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it.... I waaaant him!

ok I uploaded it
http://s26.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=343GJALV39SSS1VORU9KOWH6S7

Last edited:
no problem.. link is on the page before this one..
guh I can get why you want to dance with him on this song.... it really IS a great tune to dance on... and he sounds sooooooo sexy :drool: he really has that bluesy tone there...

You are welcome! Just about had a heartattack after reading your description about the dark pub and all! :drool: Oooooooh what a perfect video that would make for this song!

Hell yeah I will wear that velvet dress Bono! :combust: Won't stay on long though after you start singing :wink:

Last edited:
BonosBaby12 said:
You are welcome! Just about had a heartattack after reading your description about the dark pub and all! :drool: Oooooooh what a perfect video that would make for this song!

Hell yeah I will wear that velvet dress Bono! :combust: Won't stay on long though after you start singing :wink:

good idea... gotta post it in the wich song needs vid topic!
:drool: and I didn't hear the MOAN in the end when I posted my last message... :faint:

BonosBaby12 said:
Thanks! lol. Uh oh appears another fell victim to the Bono moan! lol

Someone should put a caution on this song when it's being distributed hehe

I always fall victim to his moans.. :drool: HMTMKMKM moans... Discothéque.. not to mention the Melpop Roll!!!!
also, just posted the story(typed it while listening the song again) I should have stated it as pg13 at least!

BonosBaby12 said:
You have to hear the Chicago Discotheque from the Vertigo tour. Omg right in the beginning he starts in with it all! :drool:

that was the first/only time they played itright??? I have that oneon a lovely dvd named U2 Rocks the Midwest... ^^ got that from an other fan... why no boomcha's??? :(
I liked it tho... never heard it live before, besides one popmart bootleg I have, wich is quite crappy quality...
but at this very moment, nothing can beat the melpopMoans... I mean.. just to hear that... :drool: I wanna roll around with Bono too!

As far as I know that was the only time it was played. Was a bit disappointed too with the lack of Boomcha's. That's one of the best parts of the song! But yeah the MelPop moans omg WOW!

Ok we need to kidnap Bono and get him to carry out our wishes that we have stated on this thread! lol.

BonosBaby12 said:
As far as I know that was the only time it was played. Was a bit disappointed too with the lack of Boomcha's. That's one of the best parts of the song! But yeah the MelPop moans omg WOW!

Ok we need to kidnap Bono and get him to carry out our wishes that we have stated on this thread! lol.
kidnapping Bono has never sounded so sexy before :drool: uh yes please! but where could we take him so that he won't be found?

Galeongirl said:

kidnapping Bono has never sounded so sexy before :drool: uh yes please! but where could we take him so that he won't be found?

Very good question :hmm: A deserted tropical island that can't be located on a map sounds like a good idea. We could see him wet and wearing barely anything all of the time :drool:

BonosBaby12 said:

Very good question :hmm: A deserted tropical island that can't be located on a map sounds like a good idea. We could see him wet and wearing barely anything all of the time :drool:

:eyebrow: if I am reading this correctly, you want him to wear something????

Galeongirl said:

:eyebrow: if I am reading this correctly, you want him to wear something????

In the beginning we let him wear a little (and I stress this part,lol,) something. Though Im not opposed to kidnapping him naked :evil: You know we could get him just as he's coming out of the shower :drool: Was going to say let him wear a little something when he first get him. But I like this other idea better.

BonosBaby12 said:

In the beginning we let him wear a little (and I stress this part,lol,) something. Though Im not opposed to kidnapping him naked :evil: You know we could get him just as he's coming out of the shower :drool: Was going to say let him wear a little something when he first get him. But I like this other idea better.

hm... kidnap him with clothes on would catch less attention indeed.. but as soon as we reach the island... we'd politely help him out of those.. :evil: did I say politely? I meant err quickly ofcourse..

Back
Top Bottom