Sleeping apparel--Boxers, briefs or other

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I know weird question but, this is what kind of thing I think up when I get bored. What do you think each of them wears...boxers, briefs or other? :hmm: Something to think about.

Well then. I don't feel like working so I'll give this question a spin.

Bono- briefs (although I'd love to see him in boxer briefs :drool: ) Oops! did I say "see"??? I really didn't mean that! I meant...oh never mind...
Larry - boxer briefs
Adam - boxers
Edge- hmmmm..not sure. :eyebrow: Commando??

:shifty: I really don't know if I should be posting this, with Edge hanging around, but... :shifty:

This is from an old U2.com web-chat in 2001:

[EdgesGirl]U2Question from EdgesGirl: Boxers or briefs??? A girls gotta know ;-)

[edge] briefs

:shifty:

Edgette said:
:lmao:

Oh...poor Edge. I hope he doesn't see this.

Well, when a member of U2 answer this kind of question the fans remember... :shrug: ... I guess this is what happens when you give pleba girls what they want! :wink:

From what I have seen I think:

Adam- briefs
Bono @ concerts- commando, and other times briefs
Larry- boxers
The Edge- briefs

These are just guesses...don't know if there right, but thats what it looks like to me. Not that I've been looking. :shifty:

Hmmm...memory of Providence show where Bono "apologized" to the ladies for his pants coming undone.... :ohmy:

(ever get the feeling you got a nice roasty toasty spot reserved for you in hell?)

Lord, I apologize!

Someone needs to post the picture of Bono from this summer (I think) getting into the boat or something with his pants sagging and his underwear showing, definitely brief, same as my hubby's, actually could be briefs or the long legged type of briefs.:wink:

Just got to think of the ZooTV concert in Stockholm, where Bono says:

... but in Sweden we don't wear underpants!

:shifty:

Adam is comando :sexywink: :sexywink:

Larry is boxer briefs

Edge is briefs

Bono is briefs and at concerts comando (dont understand that one) :huh:

Bajagirl said:
Adam is comando :sexywink: :sexywink:

Larry is boxer briefs

Edge is briefs

Bono is briefs and at concerts comando (dont understand that one) :huh:

I agree- Bono commando @ concerts--look at Rattle & Hum--Bad footage--when he's strutting around & not that I was specifically looking or anything like that--but his pants are kind of up in his butt--there's no way he could've had on undies.

starsgoblue said:
Hmmm...memory of Providence show where Bono "apologized" to the ladies for his pants coming undone.... :ohmy:

(ever get the feeling you got a nice roasty toasty spot reserved for you in hell?)

Lord, I apologize!

His pants came undone!!!!!:combust: Uh..details please...

I'll be joining you by that bonfire, starsgoblue!

so this is why the rest of the world finds us girls to be a little frightening... all in good fun! :wink:

yes, please, details on the providence pants apology!

(no need to apologize, bono, we don't mind! :wink:)

to be honest, i was heading for the great bonfire long before i found this little place. :macdevil:

Last edited:
faithingrace said:
Someone needs to post the picture of Bono from this summer (I think) getting into the boat or something with his pants sagging and his underwear showing, definitely brief, same as my hubby's, actually could be briefs or the long legged type of briefs.:wink:

Having studied that picture in great detail, even though I don't have it saved, I established that he was definitely wearing boxer briefs.

Keocmb

That is so hilarious..."I have studied that picture in great detail".
:lmao:

You know someone should post a picture for us to 'study'...I mean just for a reference of course.

Back
Top Bottom