Sleep Tonight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6193b721.jpg

2c6a0a68.jpg

It is too bad that so many people don't recognize MLK day as anything else but a day to get out of school or get off work. MLK was a great man and did so much for America and I guess the World. I think it is great that you started this thread as tribute to him. Thank you for all the beautiful pics!

God bless you for your beautiful words, clementine_rose, about Dr. King and his influence on our world today.:up:

That was very thoughtful of you. I hope all is getting betterl for you and your family.

And kudos to u2granny for her wonderful pics of Bono singing some of his most heartfelt songs - MLK and Pride. :yes:

And, kellyahern, please always feel free to repost any of your pics from the Salute to Greatness Awards Ceremony last year where Bono was honored by the King Center.

If I had more time, I would try to figure out how to post pics so I could share mine.

For the meantime, here is a link to a wonderful article about Bono's trip to Memphis this past October to receive the National Civil Rights Museum's Passion for Change Award.

It has some really great pics. (again, if I could post pics, I'd post mine from that event)

http://u2log.com/archive/2004/10/bonos_trek_to_the_city_of_three_kings.php

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:angel:

Jamila said:
God bless you for your beautiful words, clementine_rose, about Dr. King and his influence on our world today.:up:

That was very thoughtful of you. I hope all is getting betterl for you and your family.

And kudos to u2granny for her wonderful pics of Bono singing some of his most heartfelt songs - MLK and Pride. :yes:

And, kellyahern, please always feel free to repost any of your pics from the Salute to Greatness Awards Ceremony last year where Bono was honored by the King Center.

If I had more time, I would try to figure out how to post pics so I could share mine.

For the meantime, here is a link to a wonderful article about Bono's trip to Memphis this past October to receive the National Civil Rights Museum's Passion for Change Award.

It has some really great pics. (again, if I could post pics, I'd post mine from that event)

http://u2log.com/archive/2004/10/bonos_trek_to_the_city_of_three_kings.php

IN THE NAME OF LOVE....:angel:

Yes, Kelly, please post them.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom