Slane-who was in the heart from here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sweetlemon

Babyface
Just wondoring and if you you took pics of the people behind you(esp. the top/shirt swinging with the chilies) as soon as you get them is it poss to post them soon after they are devoloped? pleaseeeee

Shauna xxx

Originally posted by sweetlemon:
Just wondoring and if you you took pics of the people behind you(esp. the top/shirt swinging with the chilies) as soon as you get them is it poss to post them soon after they are devoloped? pleaseeeee

Shauna xxx

Me, me, me!!! I was there, in the heart!! Could have gone for front row but the stage was so high so I choose along the side of the heart on Adams side, perfect! You got a perfect view of the entire stage,with the screens, you saw the tip good AND got the closeups when they were out on the catwalk. Most perfect of all, there were no pushing at all and alot of space to jump and dance...
biggrin.gif

I'm so happy I was there, it was the experience of my life, beyond description...

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

I was in the pit around the heart. On Adam?s side
smile.gif
I had a great view of our men.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
I was in the pit around the heart. On Adam?s side
smile.gif
I had a great view of our men.

Then you might have seen me. I was by the reiling inside on Adams side. There was a guy next to me holding a sign where he asked for playing with them and on the other side of me I had a some irish guys, one with really curly hair. During the concert I had a white longsleeved t-shirt on.
Would have been nice to meet you. Met a few interferencers in London and Slane, awekening, Bonovation, ladywiththespinninghead and more. Fun!

------------------

"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

I don?t think I saw you
frown.gif
. Would have been nice to meet you.

I met some of the Interferencers though the night before the concert, which was really nice.

I?m glad you enjoyed the concert. I know I did
smile.gif

And wasn?t Adam just amazing. Did you see his little hip moves during MW???
eek.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
I don?t think I saw you
frown.gif
. Would have been nice to meet you.

I met some of the Interferencers though the night before the concert, which was really nice.

I?m glad you enjoyed the concert. I know I did
smile.gif

And wasn?t Adam just amazing. Did you see his little hip moves during MW???
eek.gif

I went up to Slane on friday night, arrived about 7.30pm....
I'm afraid I missed Adams rolling hips (Catdubh is gonna kill me know *hides*), I guess I was too focused on Bono?s... LOL
But I saw Edge jumping and moving like he has never done before... jeez...

Enjoyed the show?? Holy shit, I had the time of my life and I cried ALOT, not only because Bob, but all emotions their music and audience gives me. I've read in several newspaper that even the journalist could feel the special and magic bond that U2 has with their fans, they almost felt left out...
biggrin.gif
Look at my sig, Bono?s soooo right and you could really feel it at Slane.
AMAZING!!!

------------------

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I'm afraid I missed Adams rolling hips (Catdubh is gonna kill me know *hides*), I guess I was too focused on Bono?s...

Do you know this quote: "I simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates" (Adam Clayton, on what he does for a living). This was exactely what came to my mind when I saw him roll his hips......

How could you possibly miss it???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have to admit Bono was great. I?ve never thought that Bono was sexy, but he was the one that really surprised me (ok, I didn?t see Larry
frown.gif
) Did you see when Bono leaned on Adam (can?t remember the song) - so cute!

------------------

Originally posted by AM:
Do you know this quote: "I simulate love-making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates" (Adam Clayton, on what he does for a living). This was exactely what came to my mind when I saw him roll his hips......

How could you possibly miss it???
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I have to admit Bono was great. I?ve never thought that Bono was sexy, but he was the one that really surprised me (ok, I didn?t see Larry
frown.gif
) Did you see when Bono leaned on Adam (can?t remember the song) - so cute!

LOL So typical Adam-quote. Lovely one though. Yupp, Bono leaning on Adam I didn't miss... Bono was there and my eyaes on him... He did it several times in London as well but I never got a chanse to take a pic of it though.
Never found Bono sexy??? In which world have you been living???
wink.gif
He?s a sexgod.... *lol*
Second London he even acted chippendale, taking money from the audience, putting them in his pants and then unzip them. Guess who nearly fainted??? All this with a lovely grin on his face...

------------------

Originally posted by MissZooropa:

Never found Bono sexy??? In which world have you been living???
wink.gif
He?s a sexgod.... *lol*

hehe - I?m a Sparkyholic with no desire at all to be healed
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
And I?m even worse now than ever
biggrin.gif

Second London he even acted chippendale, taking money from the audience, putting them in his pants and then unzip them.

eek.gif
wow
eek.gif

------------------

hey girls!

i was at slane, too- at the outside tip of the heart (just towards adam's side). yup, i met you, miss zooropa, in london! we danced on the front rail at the 3rd london show- and i think that larry was laughing at us!
biggrin.gif

anyway, slane was INCREDIBLE! my whole trip was incredible, for that matter. here's a photo of the tip at slane- i'm in it! (just barely) look just to the left of edge's left thigh and i'm RIGHT there, on the rail (the one wearing the light pink shirt). it was an amazing experience- i feel so blessed to have been there.
smile.gif

mdf41674.jpg

Back
Top Bottom