Skanky Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MsPurrl said:
U2RHFashionVictims.jpg

Larry looks mortally offended that he has to be in the same pic. Why was he the only one who didn't do the whole 80's fashion thing? :lmao:

Hinder said:

Larry looks mortally offended that he has to be in the same pic. Why was he the only one who didn't do the whole 80's fashion thing? :lmao:

Because Larry is an island unto himself! :wink:

Teta040, I think these are the only pictures of checked pants that I have:

BonoPlaidPants.jpg

BonoCheckedPants.jpg

Hinder said:

I'm not sure how Larry's black leather vest and Las Vegas-cowboy(ish) shirt allow him to escape the "horrid 80's fashion" mark in your book... but this is one of his "Glamour Don'ts" in mine, for sure!! :wink:

:lmao:

GracelandHarley said:

I'm not sure how Larry's black leather vest and Las Vegas-cowboy(ish) shirt allow him to escape the "horrid 80's fashion" mark in your book... but this is one of his "Glamour Don'ts" in mine, for sure!! :wink:

But the jeans look great! :drool:

GracelandHarley said:

Because it looks relatively tame compared to the other guys. You kinda don't even see it. Well, that and I'm not a 'glamor' person. He looks all right.

U2Fanatic4ever said:

no, cuz the title of this thread is "skanky bono"

i wouldn't consider larry a skank for wearing holey doc martens. :huh:

We clearly have different fashion tastes.

What I meant was: they all have their unconventional style, not only Bono (as the picture of Edge's trousers shows above), but I agree with who said that it's cool that Bono (and the others) do not strive to look perfect and keep to their own taste in fashion.

Back
Top Bottom