Six Degrees Of Bono game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have.

i know my uncle, who was the singer of a punk rock group called the gears that had backing vocals on a song from Tito Larriva (the plugs) , Tito sang on the soundtrack and played in the movie Million Dollar Hotel produced by..............BONO!

so yeah i am practically best friends with the guy :wink:

My uncle, who is 85, used to know Frank Sinatra, years and years ago, Sinatra came to know Bono years later...
So I'm only 3 degrees away from Bono!

Someone do: Pamela Anderson. That's a toughie.

Queen Bee said:

You are so cheesy, beli. :heart:

lol. At least its better tham my alternative:

Pamela Anderson was a Playboy Bunny. Hugh Hefner is chief of Playboy mag. Hugh holds parties at the Playboy Mansion. Adam Clayton attended a party at the Mansion. Adam plays bass with Bono.

or Bono sings about the Playboy Mansion. Whichever. Pamela Anderson is easy. :wink:

Ok..so she's NOT a toughie...

Hmm. How about Cybill Shepherd?

Cybill Shepherd used to date Elvis Presley. Elvis has a daughter Lisa Marie who presented Bono (and U2) with an award this year (again, I've forgotten where, lol)

Beli, you are impressing me. You are really good. Now you figure out a person then! I can't stump you!

Johnny Depp used to be Winona Ryder's boyfriend, Winona used to call Bono and hang out with him on his ZooTV tour a lot.

Eminem wrote and recorded a song that won the Best Song Oscar over The Hands That Built America, sung by Bono.

That doesn't really count, does it?

OOh good one. Eminem dated Brittany Murphy, who dated Ashton Kutcher, who is dating Demi Moore, who was married to Bruce Willis who was in 12 Monkeys with Bono's new buddy BRAD PITT!

xtal said:
OOh good one. Eminem dated Brittany Murphy, who dated Ashton Kutcher, who is dating Demi Moore, who was married to Bruce Willis who was in 12 Monkeys with Bono's new buddy BRAD PITT!

Holy crap, that a long one. Well done!

Sean Connery was in a film, "The Avengers", with Uma Thurman, who was married to Ethan Hawke, who costarred with Winona Ryder in "Reality Bites"- Winona is a longtime friend of Bono's!

Nicole Kidman is good friends with Russell Crowe who starred in "Gladiator" directed by Ridley Scott whos son Jake Scott directed the Staring At The sun video.

Henry Rollins was in "Johnny Mnemonic" with Keanu Reeves, who was in "Somethings Gotta Give" with Amanda Peet, who costarred in "The Whole Nine Yards" with Bruce Willis who was in 12 Monkeys with Brad Pitt, who is campaigning with Bono on DATA.

Michael Jackson used to be married to Lisa Marie Presley, who once briefly was married to Nicolas Cage, who was in "Gone in 60 Seconds" with Angelina Jolie, who is dating Brad Pitt, who is Bono's good friend.

Princess Diana did charity work with Luciano Pavarotti, who appeared on "Miss Sarajevo" with Passengers, dueting with Bono.

Britney Spears.

Back
Top Bottom