Silver and Gold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What, no pics?! Well here!

maceyes2.jpg

macfire.jpg

macphistosing3.jpg

macband.jpg

macphistoup.jpg

macphistokneel.jpg

macbigmac.jpg

maclemon.jpg

Last edited:
partygirl said:
Am I the only one that cringes at Macphisto pictures? They scare me. It's defenitely not Bono at his most attractive.

Oh but he's so sexy and cool! Have you ever watched ZOOTV Sydney? He is just so cute and funny and hot! Still, if you just plain don't like that look, I can understand and respect that, because I feel the same 'cringe' when I see PopMart pics. Skinhead Bono in those orange glasses and a muscle shirt was IMO not his most attractive:no: Bono has had so many looks over the years, there are bound to be some we like more than others, and that's okay. We all have our own taste and there are always more pics we do like! :happy:

Here's kinder, gentler, harmless MacPhisto :hug:

machug.jpg

I was gonna dress up as Macphisto for Halloween last year-but alas, I could not find the proper stuff for the costume (so I went as The Fly, my personal favorite alter ego of Bono's).

There's always next Halloween, though...(hehe, I'll scare the hell out of fellow college classmates who have no clue who Macphisto is...muwahahaha :mac:...).

These Macphisto pictures are interesting...the cartoon version of him from the HMTMKMKM video is kinda freaky, though.

He looks funny in the "Lemon" video when he's up close to the T.V.

Quick question: how do you pronounce "Macphisto"? I've heard various pronunciations-what is the correct way to say his name?

And before I finish this post, I just want to say this: those pictures of him on the first page with the hat on...oh, hell, yeah! :drool:...

Angela

partygirl said:
Am I the only one that cringes at Macphisto pictures? They scare me. It's defenitely not Bono at his most attractive.

:huh:

I :heart: :mac: almost as much as :edge: ...and I :heart: :edge: a lot!!!!!!!! :yes:

I see those pics and all I can hear is Lemon. What a video, not to mention Edge looks hotter than hell (but really, when doesn't he look hot???:eyebrow: )

Back
Top Bottom