Sightings of the Band in Hawaii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
We stayed at the Outrigger Wakiki. Oh yeah, I got to hang out on the beach with the Edge:wink:

*covers ears:angry: I just DIDN'T hear you say that:madspit: ...............................:shifty: did you REALLY!!!:ohmy:

Bono's Tart said:
I hope everyone there enjoys the gig but all this camping out days before the actual show where will it end in the future? Camping out from the date they venues are announced????:huh:

I've gone early on the actual day of the show's like loads of others do, but overnight and more is just insane, and unneccesary.

I remember back in early U2 era---camping out days to wait on line just to get a ticket! and you took whatever you were given. people were just happy to get a ticket after waiting all that time. i will never forget once after waiting 2 days the tickets sold out in 3 minutes and i was number 11 at the door! but we knew better and stayed...they added on another night and we got great seats.

happy880 said:

I remember back in early U2 era---camping out days to wait on line just to get a ticket! and you took whatever you were given. people were just happy to get a ticket after waiting all that time. i will never forget once after waiting 2 days the tickets sold out in 3 minutes and i was number 11 at the door! but we knew better and stayed...they added on another night and we got great seats.

I remember those days too! The same exact thing happened to me at least 2x.

Lila64 said:
By the way, I don't know if the PLEBAns ventured out to catch this in another thread. Not only do you get Maddy, but you get Bono butt :sexywink:

LittleGirl1.jpg
:wink:

Somethings shouldn´t be mixed :reject: :tsk:

happy880 said:

I have been watching this band since 1981 so know all about queuing for ticket sales in the 80's and 90's but I as a former Prop member that membership was very handy!!

The band/management will have to come up with a soluton to this problme as I just fear for any future shows its supposed to be fun not a pain in the arse!

Last edited:
Yeah I got good seats on the ZooTv and PopMart shows. Not so much with these last tours and it's a bit disappointing.
I wish they would do things like they used to, like having chairs in the general admission area for short people like me to stand on. Actually everyone stood on them but I saw more of the show then, not glimpses as I was jumping up to see them....:sad:

Back
Top Bottom