*sigh* More about my website...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonavoix

War Child
Larry's lap. Enjoying what may come... *grin*
Ok, so I keep getting these emails from Icyspicy saying that they're moving to a new kind of service. That wouldn't be such a problem, but the thing is that it's affecting all accounts regardless of registration date. And the bad thing is that starting November 5th, I'll be losing all my slide shows with those hundreds of pictures on them, because the free package doesn't include the slide show feature. So my point is that I need to find someplace on the net where I can store my pics for free and so that others (like your beautiful selves) can look at 'em without hassle. I may consider starting a new webpage, but since I've been looking for a while now at different hosting places, places where I can host my site for free... does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe I'll go to webshots or somewhere and set up a photo album... I don't wanna go to geocities because the pics don't post here. Anybody got any suggestions or ideas for me? Thanks!
smile.gif
And I promise I'll find some way to keep all my pics available to you girls!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Webshots works for me! If you have any doubts, just ask Disco, she uses webshots and she is the picture goddess!!!

*Bows Repeatedly at Disco's collection*
"I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy"

Fishy <><

------------------
Fishy
The Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron
and
The Original Hot Potato of LAYS

You put on the leather pants and the pants start telling you what to do. -Bono

hee hee! *basking in the adoration*

Webshots are GREAT!!! That is when their server isn't HOSED! I have a gazillion pics out there, with ever more added daily!
biggrin.gif

Come on down!
wink.gif

Disco...webshots mistress

I got a good deal through freeboost.com, although it wasn't free- like $3.75 a month tho which is pretty cheap compared to some others.
smile.gif
or webshots, which is totally free. check em out though there's lots of options out there!
smile.gif

------------------
Freeway like a river runs through this land

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Back
Top Bottom