SIGH....different prayers need......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzledbylight

Blue Crack Supplier
.....:sigh:....

a mutual friend of my sister and I.....{one of my sis's oldest friends[HS], who's [became] the siginificant other of her even older friend [JHS], with whom I became friends of both over the years}.....mother is ill, and it's gotten for now worse.

Trouble breathing [fluid][ and it may be lung cancer [she had breat cancer some years back, which i forgtton about]. And it may be real bad [her mom desn't know yet]...they won't know either till romorrow or Thurs? Aiyee [it kicks up my scary memories of real near misses for both my parents, who've had threantening, on/off acute illnesse/ or conditions through much of my whole life]

It takes me a while to build up positive hope for such scary situations, though I've gotten better at it oveer the past 7 years.

so please I need your help again.

MY sis, myself & them [with occasional other friends joining our core group] have been seeing R&R concerts togther for decades- like WHo, Bruce, PAtti Smith, Midnight Oil and more....oh, yes and these guys :adam: :larry: :edge: :bono:, too .

Sorry :( to call on you all in less than a week again. Thank

Back
Top Bottom