sickening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madamc

Refugee
taken from an article:

"The first time I saw Naomi do cocaine was a few weeks later in Miami at
the end of March. She was staying there after going to see the first concert
in U2's world tour.

"She kept cocaine and ecstasy pills in the safe at the Delano Hotel where
we were staying. She poured a big pile of cocaine on one of the surfaces in
the bedroom, chopped it up with a credit card then snorted it through each
nostril very quickly with a 20-dollar bill."

GOD! I'm surprised she still has a nose left. You'd have to be rich to snort using money as a "straw"...

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Originally posted by madamc:
GOD! I'm surprised she still has a nose left. You'd have to be rich to snort using money as a "straw"...

You'd have to be SuperHooch to do that much cocaine...

------------------
"This is very un-hip, you know, having the bleeding heart here...I've a reputation to live down to." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

OMG! That's from the last U2 tour, or is that an old story. A lot of people use money to snort drugs. I guess cause it rolls up so tight easily. When will people learn that drugs are not the answer. You just royally f*ck up your life.
frown.gif

~Jen

Dude, she's certainly not a shining example of good behaviour, but could we not comment on her substance abuse problems?? The whole fact that she--or anyone--goes to a 12 step program and gets themselves together is admirable. I have family members who've done it, and it's a tough thing to do. The fact that she used cocaine 1. isn't that surprising--lots of models do. and 2. isn't really that important. It's not like she's running an international superpower, *coughbushcough*, and this history of drug abuse is going to affect us in any meaningful, serious way. What I mean is, it's not like she's of any consequence to anyone here. She doesn't really matter, and neither does this. Except to the publishers of the Enquirer and The Sun and crap.

Originally posted by Bbug:
Dude, she's certainly not a shining example of good behaviour, but could we not comment on her substance abuse problems?? The whole fact that she--or anyone--goes to a 12 step program and gets themselves together is admirable. I have family members who've done it, and it's a tough thing to do. The fact that she used cocaine 1. isn't that surprising--lots of models do. and 2. isn't really that important. It's not like she's running an international superpower, *coughbushcough*, and this history of drug abuse is going to affect us in any meaningful, serious way. What I mean is, it's not like she's of any consequence to anyone here. She doesn't really matter, and neither does this. Except to the publishers of the Enquirer and The Sun and crap.

I was just shocked by what I put in bold. It reminded me of a scene that would have been in Pulp Fiction or something. Nightmarish.

STevie Nicks had cocaine problems as well, and the docs told her to stop, or she wouldn't have a nose left. So I'm surprised Hootch lasted this long.

------------------

[This message has been edited by madamc (edited 02-20-2002).]

You know, if she was smart, maybe she would've learnt a thing or two from Adam.

But I'm surprised she didn't O.D. or anything from doing that much coke.

------------------
SlipStream Soul

she's OD'ed before... landed in the hospital. i think last time she did OD was a few years ago, after her break up with that spanish dancer guy.

------------------

Originally posted by madamc:
she's OD'ed before... landed in the hospital. i think last time she did OD was a few years ago, after her break up with that spanish dancer guy.

Didn't they (her PR guys) say it was an overdose of antiboitics or something dumb like that?

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Originally posted by daisybean:
Didn't they (her PR guys) say it was an overdose of antiboitics or something dumb like that?

yeah, "pills"

she also does ecstacy, which is she OD'd on i think.

------------------

she was friends with Adam
I doubt she's all bad

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

What a moron!
I saw her at LA3. She's not a nice person to say the least. No one there thought very highly of her at all.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Ana:
I feel sorry for her

Same here.

I just hope she wasn't this messed up when she was w/ Adam, even though we all know she probably was...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by JennyBean:
OMG! That's from the last U2 tour, or is that an old story. A lot of people use money to snort drugs. I guess cause it rolls up so tight easily. When will people learn that drugs are not the answer. You just royally f*ck up your life.
frown.gif

~Jen

You know that there is drug residue on 87% of American paper money? $20's are the most common for that. Now you know.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Originally posted by Lilly:
You know that there is drug residue on 87% of American paper money? $20's are the most common for that. Now you know.

omg!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom