Siblings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FEELINNUMB

The Fly
See, this is what happens when you're already overworked and you find yourself working on a Sunday in hot, sticky, smelly, grey weather, your mind wanders, and gets curious about bizarre things, like...

I've seen pix of Norman and Richard and Gill and Sebastian, but I have never seen one of Adam's sister Sindy or Larry's sister Ceceilia (except for the family photo of more than 40 years ago.) I figure, if PLEBA doesn't have them, they don't exist. Anybody?

I don't have the family picture, but i do have this..

sisyer.jpg

Okay, I've spent half an hour looking through the depths of Pleba, but on page 25 or something, there it was.... Premium Membership never looked so tempting.

mullens.jpg

But wasn't it well worth the search? :cute:

hay said:
I don't have the family picture, but i do have this..

sisyer.jpg

are you sure that's his sister? There is a picture of Bono and Adam like this someplace too. There wasn't one of Edge and the person who took them said he wasn't available at the time. I think it was a fan that just met them at a concert. I could be wrong. :shrug: All I know is there is a picture of Bono and Adam against the same lockers too but I don't have them saved anywhere.

And yes....that's definitely Andrea Corr!!!

Meghan said:
Okay, I've spent half an hour looking through the depths of Pleba, but on page 25 or something, there it was.... Premium Membership never looked so tempting.

mullens.jpg

But wasn't it well worth the search? :cute:

:cute: What a little cutie!
LostAtMoon, BlueAingeal thanks for clearing that up :)

Edited: arw9797 I just saw your post, I found that picture some where on Interference/Pleba, I have seen that girl in pictures with Bono and Adam, but when my computer had a tantrum I lost them. I seem to remember someone saying that it was Larry's sister :shrug: maybe I'm wrong though

Last edited:
I met Larry's sister Cecilia about 10 years ago...she still had the same kind of features she had in the childhood pic, just fast forward that 35-40 years.

Sindy does seem to be the mystery sibling...

Pop Artist said:
I met Larry's sister Cecilia about 10 years ago...she still had the same kind of features she had in the childhood pic, just fast forward that 35-40 years.

Sindy does seem to be the mystery sibling...

I believe she died in the 70's.

Thank you all for trying -- Cecilia definitely has the Mullen genes for avoiding the camera! But I didn't know she worked for PM -- as I'm figuring it, she must be close to 50 now. I remember reading that Mary had died in 1965, but I don't know how. Poor thing.

Of course I don't expect anyone's brother to post their pix on the Net, or for any of us to lower a camera outside their bathroom windows, but I figured, we've all seen the other sibs without resorting to that stuff, why not the last two? It's funny, Fallon mentions Sindy in his book, says she's a gas or something, lives in London, at least back then -- she really is a mystery woman, you'd think at a concert or film premier or just going out to dinner with her brother, someone would snap a piccie of her. She makes Ann look like a camera hog!

The only thing I know about Sindy is that when Adam and Sebastian were teenagers, they used to run around the house with nothing on except for sock over their genitals to embarass her. At least that's what Bono says..... :ohmy:

Ah, Our Bon, the trouble is, when Our Adam was 20, Sebastian was 10 -- teenage boys will be teenage boys, but the only thing sicker than a 20 year old running around with a sock on his thang is a 10 year old doing it!!!

But a teenage Adam doing it to bust his sister's chops? Everyone who believes he wouldn't, stand on your head!

:wink:

I HEARD BONO'S NEICE OR COUSIN OR SOMEONE CLOSELY RELATED GOT BEATEN UP IN AN IRISH NIGHT CLUB ONCE CAUSE SOME PEOPLE GOT JELOUS-OF WHO HER UNCLE/COUSIN WHATEVER... WAS BUT THAT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO AND I READ IT IN THE NEWSPAPER YONKS AGO...:(

If you look around the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductions, you can see Edge's dad and mom, his sister and a few others... haven't watched in a while... :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom