Show off!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:heart: :heart:
IM000279.jpg

Last edited:
Flavia : you may not believe it but... you also look like a very good friend of mine !!! Her name is Safia, she's French and she lives in England- Leicester ! Same eyes, same hair and same joyful smile. You seem to have so many doubles in the whole world !

Great pics everybody ! :yes:

Marie :wave:

I've met Bono, Edge and Adam but I only have a semi-picture of me with Bono, lol.

He has the Christmas card and the Elvis ornament I gave him :D

bono_me.jpg

MissMaCo said:
Flavia : you may not believe it but... you also look like a very good friend of mine !!! Her name is Safia, she's French and she lives in England- Leicester ! Same eyes, same hair and same joyful smile. You seem to have so many doubles in the whole world !

Great pics everybody ! :yes:

Marie :wave:

LOL... Oh dear, I thought the world had enough with me! ;)

That's so weird. It's the second time that a PLEBA girl tells me she has a friend who looks like me.

Any chance you have a pic of her I can see? This is my addy in case you want to e-mail me: flavia_cobas@yahoo.com.ar

:wave:

That's a nice pic, and I think that's the first one I've seen where you can actually see all the way to the top of the studio stairs. Cool.

Holy Cow!! How gorgeous!! ;)
Congrats...very cool!! How did you make that?? And where was it taken?

bonolady, I want to thank you for one of the sweetest pictures that I have ever seen of Bono with "a fan". :wink:

I can't stress enough how much we "owe" Bono and U2 for all that they have given us over the years.

We have all seen the variety of great pics this year of people going to HQ (or other places) and being graciously greeted by U2. But, it has always been Bono who has given us MORE of himself than he really had to. :up: :angel:

So it is SO GOOD to see him TRULY RECEIVE from one of "us" a kiss which is given to him in sincerity and respect for ALL THAT HE HAS GIVEN US over his lifetime.

It is really important for Bono to be as comfortable receiving good feelings from us as much as he wants to give to us. It creates a more even balance between him and his "fans" and I think that's what he TRULY WANTS.:wink:

So, thank you, bonolady, for this BEAUTIFUL pic - I will ALWAYS TREASURE THE GLOWING LOOK ON HIS FACE. He looks deeply appreciative of your heartfelt affection and respect for him and I only wish that I could have the chance to bring such a wonderful look to his face as you had!

I thank you for sharing this beautiful moment.:applaud:

YOU ARE TRULY LOVED AND RESPECTED, BONO, MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER KNOW!

:bono: :heart: :heart: :wave:

awww I love this thread! It's so good to see everybody so happy. Hopefully one day I'll have one to add...

Sure you'll have ...cus I know all the fans have their moments!!
I went to something funny...one day I posted something at the band meetings ahd sightings!
A girl in LA was telling her story abou tmeeting Bono...and i was like :drool: reading all that!! And I posted saying that I also dreamed of meeting Bono, and that those pics were making my beliefs stronger...I said: Your story take us all one step closer!' Can you believe it that 15 days later (no kidding...15 days after one entire life dreaming of it!!) and it happened! U2 came to Portugal (who would ever think it would happen?) and i met them!
So...keep 'dreaming out loud' and it will happen!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom