show me some adam love!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Older man ~ younger woman attraction.... totally natural.

Planet of the Apes came out when I was like 7 and l was all OMG over Charleton Heston. Ha! In later years my boyfriend took me to see him at a book-signing and I couldn't even go up and meet him, I was so chicken!

So I think the younger girls here are perfectly healthy, and have excellent taste as well! :)

or maybe I'm just a perv...:shrug: :hmm:

bonocomet said:
Older man ~ younger woman attraction.... totally natural.

Planet of the Apes came out when I was like 7 and l was all OMG over Charleton Heston. Ha! In later years my boyfriend took me to see him at a book-signing and I couldn't even go up and meet him, I was so chicken!

So I think the younger girls here are perfectly healthy, and have excellent taste as well! :)

or maybe I'm just a perv...:shrug: :hmm:

Na, I love people like Michael Stipe and Peter Buck and they're like 45 and 49!!!!:ohmy: So I totally agree that older men & younger women is just natural. I'm a teenager.:reject:

This also got me thinking.... I'll bet most women would agree that their very 1st crush was on a much older man.... (like a movie star or singer etc...) Am I wrong?

(I don't want to derail the thread.... Adam love...)
Portland12-19-05u2Adam6.jpg

Last edited:
Older men........younger women
Im 40. My man is 60. He just bought me a $1300.00 Louis Vuitton purse to help me recover from having Lasik eye surgery.
For Valentines Day, he bought me a vintage emerald/diamond ring set in platinum.
Oh yeah, for my big 40 bday, he bought me a brand new fully loaded Lexus. There is just something about those older men!!

msmarylynne said:
Older men........younger women
Im 40. My man is 60. He just bought me a $1300.00 Louis Vuitton purse to help me recover from having Lasik eye surgery.
For Valentines Day, he bought me a vintage emerald/diamond ring set in platinum.
Oh yeah, for my big 40 bday, he bought me a brand new fully loaded Lexus. There is just something about those older men!!

aww, thats soooo sweet!! he seems to know a lot about women's tastes too, jewelry and a nice purse.... yes please!

ask him if he has a younger bro :p

Babydoll said:

aww, thats soooo sweet!! he seems to know a lot about women's tastes too, jewelry and a nice purse.... yes please!

ask him if he has a younger bro :p

Don't you mean an older one? :lol:
just kidding

my first crush was captain hook - yes, the animated pirate hook from peter pan, and yes I KNOW IM WEIRD!! :D

ive been teased badly about this almost all my life, haha.... and yeah, i was like 7 or 8 when i developed this crush and he mustve been, what, 45?

katiebu21 said:

Nope you're not wrong...my first crush was on Don Johnson when he was Davy Crockett on Miami Vice LOL! I'm 27 now and he's in his 60s! :shrug: It happens.

LOL I am editing my post this way because I can't go back and edit the original...Don Johnson wasn't Davy Crockett on Miami Vice he was Sonny Crockett! I don't know what I was thinking...I just read it again and realized my mistake! :lol:

:lol: Thats ok, my friend was calling my Dr.s office (Dr. Harrison McDonald) to see if she could get an appt and she told the receptionist she wanted an appointment with Dr. Harrison Ford, I started cracking up, and the receptionist told her yeah she'd like one too! HA!! :lol:

bonocomet said:
:lol: Thats ok, my friend was calling my Dr.s office (Dr. Harrison McDonald) to see if she could get an appt and she told the receptionist she wanted an appointment with Dr. Harrison Ford, I started cracking up, and the receptionist told her yeah she'd like one too! HA!! :lol:

OMG that's so funny! I don't mean to derail thread any further but I actually spoke to the real Harrison Ford when I worked at his bank. He called the telephone banking center! :yes:

Ok just to show Adam some more love...
346378%3B65%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D326%3B%3E9%3A%3A%3E3%3B6%3EWSNRCG%3D3233546776964nu0mrj

346378%3B65%7Ffp335%3Enu%3D326%3B%3E9%3A%3A%3E3%3B6%3EWSNRCG%3D32335467894%3B8nu0mrj

Back
Top Bottom