Show me Gwyneth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I was down the other day and Gina posted some pics of my beloved Gwyneth to cheer me up...I'm hoping the pleba girls can show me some more!

Cmon girls I need to be cheered up

GPvanityotcover.jpg

GPvanityotcolorlaugh.jpg

GPvanityotcarlean.jpg

GPbazindian.jpg

GPbazhammock.jpg

GPpeoplepic.jpg

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 03-05-2002).]

I know that I am a girl. But I loveth Gwyneth. She is so pretty, and dresses the way I would if I had money, and she has a beautiful voice in that movie duets, and she doesn't hang all over my 'hubby' like her buddy Winona does!!!
GPmeatgank2.jpg

GPj17.jpg

GPwithmrfasehead.jpg

GPshowbizgolden.jpg

GPstockinghead1.jpg

GPkristinews1.jpg

GPsagturn.jpg

I want to cut my hair like her's in Sliding Doors!!!
------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

[This message has been edited by spinninghead77 (edited 03-05-2002).]

Okay, looking at all the pictures I called and made an appointment. I am cutting my hair like hers in Sliding Doors at 5:10pm today!! Wish me luck!!

Arun, you are right. Gwyneth is hot!!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Okay, looking at all the pictures I called and made an appointment. I am cutting my hair like hers in Sliding Doors at 5:10pm today!! Wish me luck!!

Arun, you are right. Gwyneth is hot!!

She's not hot, She's the reason men live and die

Spinning head..can we get some pics of the new hairdo?

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 03-05-2002).]

Originally posted by Arun V:

Spinning head..can we get some pics of the new hairdo?

You can see it in person. I hear that you are coming down to T.O for Mrs. Edge's Debut!!!

If I am happy with it then I will definatly take some pics.

wow news travels fast

wow news travels fast

Only good news!! I can't wait to meet you!!

Elevation rocks, so you are definatly in for a great show!!!

I was thinking that if there was enough of us then we could all maybe meet for dinner beforehand. I can make all the arrangements since I am in-town!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

I still have to finalize travel plans, In truth if i could save myself driving in downtown TO...I'd prefer it

I still have to finalize travel plans, In truth if i could save myself driving in downtown TO...I'd prefer it

Don't worry about that. Etobicoke is just outside of Toronto, on the West side, which means that you won't even have to enter "The Mega City". If there is anything that I can do to help, let me know!!! spinninghead77@hotmail.com!!!

thanks spinninghead!!!! I'll send you a mail tomorrow afternoon! so I can run some options by you!

Gwyneth Paltrow? People always tell me I look like her, I am totally serious! I must get a pic scanned. I don't look just like her but I do resemble her.

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

Um, Arun, dont forget who so kindly showed you nothing less than a photo of Gwyneth actually TOPLESS!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Actually, according to Hollywood standards, shes a little on the ugly side. Most people dont think of her as being that hot, especially not her face. other actresses and models can beat her as far as looks go.
tongue.gif

*Runs like hell from Arun!!!!!!*
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
Actually, according to Hollywood standards, shes a little on the ugly side. Most people dont think of her as being that hot, especially not her face. other actresses and models can beat her as far as looks go.
tongue.gif

*Runs like hell from Arun!!!!!!*
eek.gif

I agree with Miss Mac.
*also runs from Arun

Originally posted by Veranda:
Gwyneth Paltrow? People always tell me I look like her, I am totally serious! I must get a pic scanned. I don't look just like her but I do resemble her.

marry me

She's just overwhelmed with emotion, thats all.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom