short hair larry comparison

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
can anyone post side by side pics of Elevation Larry and late Vertigo Larry? I wanna see the difference

If no one has done this in a few hours, I can help you with this - I'm at school now and get at home later in the evening.

Okay... here's my first attempt... maybe I can find some other pics later on.

larry_comparison.jpg

Uh...this is so creepy. Short-hair Larry looks JUST LIKE my Chem professor! I'm just waiting for him to write FOAD on the board, or break into an Irish accent.:eek::giggle: Maybe I should stop skipping that class...:mac:

2morrow said:
Uh...this is so creepy. Short-hair Larry looks JUST LIKE my Chem professor! I'm just waiting for him to write FOAD on the board, or break into an Irish accent.:eek::giggle: Maybe I should stop skipping that class...:mac:

can we all come to your class HA HA HA!!!

2morrow said:

:lmao:

:ohmy: How can you skip his class! If I were you I'd be in the first desk, paying attention :shame:

:wink:

^:lol:to all of you! As much as the guy looks like Larry, it's hard NOT to skip. He can't teach at all, zooms through the lecture at lightning speed, and has a thick almost indicipherable accent. We do suspect he's single, tho!:wink: I'd take a picture but that would be kinda hard since I sit in the first row. Maybe that could be my mission for tomorrow...:shifty:
You all know the Vertigo-era pic where they're standing in the water (and Larry's being all "cool" w/out a shirt)?...That's what my prof looks like. I'm not kidding!

Back
Top Bottom