Sherry Darling - The Pope is waiting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

icelady

War Child
In the chest in my attic underneath all the dust
Hey girl,

Just wanted to post all the pics from the
ManRay gig that show the beads you love so much. Now are you sitting down cause here we go!
must start out slow
caro8.jpg

caro6.jpg

caro5.jpg

caro2.jpg

christo1.jpg

caro1.jpg

this one is your favourite - and U2K
christo2.jpg

Hey Icelady, what was this "ManRay" concert??? (and when?) GREAT pictures, so very close!!!
eek.gif

OMG...'Bono beads'...that rosary looks soooo sexy and awesome on Bono's chest. I noticed it on the Letterman show a few weeks back...but then Bono buttoned up his shirt, DARN!!! This very rosary was the reason I went out and bought myself one just like it! (and I'm not even Catholic). Of course, I cannibalized it a bit (I make my own jewelry and always tear down/make new stuff)

thanks!! as always, your pics are great!

*maria wanders over again!!*
smile.gif

ehm,ehm...excuse me Icelady?!?
are there any Sparky pics from this show?!?!and if so, can i see them!??!
smile.gif

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

Originally posted by Discoteque:
Hey Icelady, what was this "ManRay" concert??? (and when?) GREAT pictures, so very close!!!
eek.gif

OMG...'Bono beads'...that rosary looks soooo sexy and awesome on Bono's chest. I noticed it on the Letterman show a few weeks back...but then Bono buttoned up his shirt, DARN!!! This very rosary was the reason I went out and bought myself one just like it! (and I'm not even Catholic). Of course, I cannibalized it a bit (I make my own jewelry and always tear down/make new stuff)

thanks!! as always, your pics are great!

Le ManRay was part of promo gigs in Paris in October of 2000

Lookin at pretty pics + listening to Pete Yorn = emotional Mona

I NEED SOMEONE'S SLEEVE!! *sniff* o the beauty!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~ 97% compatible with Bono
Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

7:00pm Bono plays Tetris on Powerbook instead of writing lyrics.

lmao at myself! i scroll down and see all of these HUGE hot n' sweaty pics of bonobaby, and what do faint drool and have a seizure over? little blue edgie in the background of one of the pics!! lol. he's so adorable!

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Originally posted by icelady:
of course but not in the same multitude but here ya go,
Adam_zoomcolor.jpg

bowing at your feet
wink.gif
...thank you icelady! those are great!!! *drools at BIGSparky pics*
he is soooooo gorgeous! *swoons & faints*
*thud*

------------------
sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

ok, so it's TWO pics, but one is just a beanie.

...oh, alright. a beanie is enough.

*faint!*

------------------
~FDJ*

(aka: hoo~lee~ah, aka: Fishy's Clumsey Julie, aka: MoonPhisto)

"Don't follow your dreams.... run with them"

Um...yeah...my studying for my big nursing exam has just come to a screeching halt.

*ms.hewson needs a moment to herself*

Could he be any hotter?????

jeez!!!!

These men don't know how hot they really are!!!!!! OMG those pics are great...I'm having a heart attack right now over them and I don't even want to call the doc...I'm just gonna die a VERY happy woman! Thank you.

*passes out*

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

WOW he was so especially sexy that night, thank you so much Icelady for the BEAUTY you have brought us!!

caro1.jpg

B_standing.jpg

Is it hot in here or is it just Bono? I think I am dworning in a puddle of my own drool.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Where's my rosary? I need to confess the impure thoughts I've been having after staring at this incredibly gorgeous thread! OH MY!
eek.gif

Let's borrow Bono's.

JESSICA: Hey Bono, I have a favor.
BONO: Erm ... I always seem to get in trouble whenever a PLEBA girl says "I need a favor."
JESSICA: Oh, but this is different ... I have a religious favor.
BONO: Ok *suspiciously*
JESSICA: I need your rosary ... I've been bad and need to make a confession
*Jumps Jessica jumps on Bonp, tears open the shirt and faints. Bono, momentarily feeling pity for Jessica stoops down to check on her*
Bono: Poor thing ... she wanted to pray. *Jessica recovers and sees the blue eyes staring back at her and make s a grab for the beads. Bono pulls his head back and in the process snaps the rosary, sending the beads everywhere*
BONO: GAAAH, me balls!
EDGE: *Somewhere, Faints*
LARRY: Hey, that's my line.
BONO: Edge, I was talking about the balls on my rosary.
ADAM: Edge my boy, you really must stop this fainting business ... it's not very becoming of a rock & roller star.

------------------
Jessica

"I turn slightly and catch Bono with half a Perrier bottle in his mouth. He's sucking the thing in such a manner it would put Madonna to shame!"

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

"Girls boys listen me kiss love fun drink sick kiss cuddle sex swim sea rock and rub." (from the gates of Bono's house)

Okay let's use Bono's but we'll have to be really close to get a hold of it!
wink.gif
I see where your mind is Jessica and I don't blame you!
biggrin.gif

Those are some of the most BEAUTIFUL BONO pics I have ever seen! Has Sherry Darling seen this great gift yet?

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 12-11-2001).]

Icelady, I've been away from my computer all day, sorry. And good thing, I see, because I would not have gotten a damn thing done. This is potentially the most amazing sexy thread I've ever seen here. All at the same show?? Musta been Paris....
smile.gif
I definitely have a few naughty Catholic girl fanaties going on
wink.gif
. Phew!! Don't worry, I'll pray. Using his rosary.
smile.gif
While it's on him. Okay, stopping now before I get to carried away with that train of thought....

Thank you! You're so kind to think of me. Ya know, I also just finished a 24 page essay for this grad class...so I *blush* was gonna ask for a really hot Bono thread (is that redundant?) to celebrate. Ice, you're psychic.
biggrin.gif

Oh, and the forth one down from Icelady's first post makes THE best wallpaper eva!

::scrolls and stares again::

SD

------------------
You don't have to be Henry Kissenger to figure out that a more prosperous world is a more secure world; a more educated world is a more tolerant world; and a more healthy world is a more stable world, and I think that would be a fitting memorial to those who lost their lives on Sept. 11th. ~Bono on Leno, Thanksgiving 2001

These pics were so beautiful! :love: I'm surprised but happy they didn't go red x!

I miss Icelady so much! :scream: :(

I'm sure Sherry wouldn't mind seeing them again ;)

U2Kitten said:
These pics were so beautiful! :love: I'm surprised but happy they didn't go red x!

I'm sure Sherry wouldn't mind seeing them again ;)

The are soooooooo beautiful and I'm home sick again so this was just what Dr. Bono ordered. :)

:drool:

SD

Back
Top Bottom