Sheep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Another image of Bono with a lamb...who's more tender between them two?:)
Sv78212.jpg

smile.gif

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:

bonofreedom.jpg

Anyone seen that movie 'shine?' Bono looks like that piano playing guy!!!!! I swear!!!! Maybe just the crazed look in his eye. I heard somewhere that they changed the guys life for that movie. Anyway. I wish Bono would play the piano for meeeee
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I know there are groups at the top of the charts that are hailed as the saviors of rock 'n' roll and all that, but they are amateurs. They don't know where the music comes from." ~Bob Dylan~

"What you don't have, you don't need it now. What you don't know, you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

**GOD BLESS AMERICA**

Originally posted by oliveu2cm:
I did read though that when Bono heard the night before that they could graze sheep, in his less than sober state he said to someone that they wanted to go and graze those sheep. Wellll the next morning he was woken up and told that everything was arranged for him and he had to go b/c the press was alerted they were going to be there. So a very very hung over Bono ended up going, looks like he dragged Edgie with him.

That's pretty funny! At least we got some cute pictures as a result.
smile.gif

And I just thought of something: My name, Rachel, means ewe! Bono and Edge can take me for a walk anytime!
wink.gif

------------------
"We miss our lemon, I'd just like to say that." - Bono 5/9/01

[This message has been edited by Giant Lemon (edited 09-17-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom