Share the love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Inspired by the B&E kiss thread from a few days ago, I thought I'd put out a call for more pics of Bono and Edge affection, as well as any of any combination of the U2 guys displaying their affection. Seems like a good way to start off the week, overdosing on U2 fuzzies!

u2fashion-bono-edge03.jpg

When does it cross the line from *fuzzies* to slash? LMAO...

yu22done.jpg

Ok back to fuzzies...

boadsmirk.jpg

ADBO_pop.jpg

yeah bono...we all see that possessive hand snaking around adams middle...

pop_edbo_head.jpg

johannesburg21.3.98bohuged.JPG

BonoEdgeDublin30897_2_.jpg

Sarajevo_boed.jpg

FishNeedsABicycle said:
And you thought I was finished...MUA-HA-HA

edbo-pop23.jpg

:heart:beautiful!!!!:heart:

:cute:
A_81.jpg

I so loved this moment at the Grammys, it was just so natural for them to hold onto each other like that. There are so many bands that give that, seemingly bogus "We're like a family line," but with U2 I really believe it, they are brothers.

FishNeedsABicycle said:
When does it cross the line from *fuzzies* to slash? LMAO...

yu22done.jpg

I'm newer so I'm not clear on the whole slash thing but I do know that this picture is so entirely, intensely, overwhelmingly hot!!! :ohmy:

I... I need a moment!! (LOL)

dsmith2904 said:

I'm newer so I'm not clear on the whole slash thing but I do know that this picture is so entirely, intensely, overwhelmingly hot!!! :ohmy:

I... I need a moment!! (LOL)

Welcome to the wonderful world of slash...lol...if that pic makes you need some time alone...then you don't need to be told what slash is...you just know...

:edge: :heart: :bono:

:up:

FishNeedsABicycle said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of slash...lol...if that pic makes you need some time alone...then you don't need to be told what slash is...you just know...

:edge: :heart: :bono:

:up:

Ah, so then like every bullfight would fit into that category.

SpanishEyes21 said:
OMG the pic of Edge with the lamb trying to run away is so cute:wink:
passengers%20era.art

:dance: You found it!! :dance: I so wanted to post that one but had no idea where I had seen it before. I loveth the Pop pimpmaster Edge thing, and any pic where he and Bono are snuggling is super tops with me!

FishNeedsABicycle said:
OMG this is worse than my new bootleg fetish...
new19.jpg

I swear to the good Lord if I could ever find the ENTIRE picture of that last one...sweet jaysus...

*coughgsfcough*

And my apprentice *thinks* she has the entire of this on her other computer.
Only thing is, she wasn't good and didn't look and see. *Sigh* She says tomorrow. *Crosses fingers*

BTW, I just noticed you can see Larry's nipple.:eek: :tongue:

OHMYSWEETJESUSMARYMOTHEROFGODJOSEPHMARYMAGDELINANDTHERESTOFTHEFAMILYREUNION!!!

OMG CMM IF YOU COULD FIND THE REST OF THE PIC I WOULD...I WOULD...WELL I DON'T know why I'm yelling...*ahem* I would do something really nice for you!

OMG I have been looking for the complete version of that pic since I STARTED here in PLEBA...

FECKSHITE WOMAN!

COME ON MAKE MY DAY!

*excited Fishy*

Back
Top Bottom