Share the love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FishNeedsABicycle said:
OHMYSWEETJESUSMARYMOTHEROFGODJOSEPHMARYMAGDELINANDTHERESTOFTHEFAMILYREUNION!!!

OMG CMM IF YOU COULD FIND THE REST OF THE PIC I WOULD...I WOULD...WELL I DON'T know why I'm yelling...*ahem* I would do something really nice for you!

OMG I have been looking for the complete version of that pic since I STARTED here in PLEBA...

FECKSHITE WOMAN!

COME ON MAKE MY DAY!

*excited Fishy*

Well, it's not actually me, it's Salty... And she went to bed before I could bug her more. :| Was not thrilled to be teased with the possibility of having that whole pic. (Oh please let her have it. I want to see all of Larry's face. And despite what he says, he looks like he was having, um, quite a bit of fun. *Nod* It's not every day you get a toothy grin from Larry, you know. Mmmm, Larry teeth...)

Huh?
Okay.
BandJTcoloredEyesFixed.jpg

It's a little better.
Edgie's left eye was bein' a pain.
And now Larry doesn't look *quite* so like Leo DeCraprio. *Shudder*
You know, this really is a lovely thread. All this slash fodder...
I mean...
Eh...
*Points this thread to non-PLEBAn slash friends* See? They aren't *all* wankers. :sexywink:

On of my U2 fantasies:

I've got a general admission "seat", and U2 is finishing Until the End of the World, my thin, weak arm is growing numb from holding up the goddamn camcorder thingy, and in between bursts of ecstasy and excitement manifested in shrieks, I smile my ass off. After Bono gets through his part of the outtro, Edge keeps on playing, improvising as he goes along, and they're still doing the bullfight thing (or vocals-vs.-guitar; that's what I like to call it), when out of the blue, Bono drops his microphone, which rolls off to the side, puts his hands on the sides of Edge's face, and kisses him, full on the mouth, complete with tongue, for a whole minute. Meanwhile, I'm staring at them, gaping, in disbelief and utter joy, and my arm is still up, holding the camcorder that's capturing every last second of this beautiful moment, and then I, along with the rest of the U2 freaks, cheer madly. Then the camcorder's batteries die and there my fantasy ends as a nightmare. :D I have no pictures to offer, so I just wanted to share that.

femaleorgazmatron said:
not to toot my own horn or anything.... but this very subject happens to be a hobby of mine. lol.

*cough*http://www.geocities.com/edge_pics3/bef.html*cough*

:edge: + :bono: = sarah meltdown :huh:

Your little :edge: :heart: :bono: section totally rocks, it's too bad we can't post pics from Geocities here.

And Queen Betty, thank you so much for that little post!!! :drool:

Re: On of my U2 fantasies:

Queen Betty said:
After Bono gets through his part of the outtro, Edge keeps on playing, improvising as he goes along, and they're still doing the bullfight thing (or vocals-vs.-guitar; that's what I like to call it), when out of the blue, Bono drops his microphone, which rolls off to the side, puts his hands on the sides of Edge's face, and kisses him, full on the mouth, complete with tongue, for a whole minute.

Ummmmm

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Wants for this to come true, ya?*

Back
Top Bottom