sexy u2 picture frenzy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't know why, but I LOVE this shot of The Edge...

A_048.jpg

Does anyone have pics of Bono and The Edge kissing? There was a thread a while back with a bunch of amazing Bono+Edge shots from Otto's awesome site that I know would make great additions to this thread.

PS I am very, very happy PLEBA is back and have already begun linking Zootopia to your glorious picture threads. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

whoohoo!

Gina Marie said:
Here's some more David Beckham-PLEBAfy the World Cup!!:D

misc8.jpg

miscVII-18.jpg

Oh, and some U2....

uh, THANK YOU! I was looking for these. I sent his photos to some of my coworkers this afternoon and they were very happy with my email. :drool: :drool: :drool: <---i love this drool icon. lmfao.

oh gina, i wanted that U2-7 Imagine in my signature. :( I have it as my AOL AIM buddy icon.

ok....i might as well contribute to the growing number of sexy pics.

here's my fave one of :larry: ......YUM!!!!!!!!!:heart:

Attachments

• best larry.jpg
    best larry.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Have there been many Edge pics yet? (sorry, slow comp). Well bling bling anyway dudes!!!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

JTdvd.jpg

ok this has gots to be one of my favorite pics now... kristie rules.

hmmm

dsmith2904 said:

Does anyone have pics of Bono and The Edge kissing? There was a thread a while back with a bunch of amazing Bono+Edge shots from Otto's awesome site that I know would make great additions to this thread.

if it's the thread i'm thinking about it was me that posted the Edge/Bono pics......... and i had thought i had surely scared the hell out of everyone. lol. but if you want to see alot of them i have a collection of them on my site. much easier than posting them all on here........... there are close to 80 now

http://www.geocities.com/femaleorgazmatron/galleryhome.html

Last edited:
Re: hmmm

femaleorgazmatron said:

if it's the thread i'm thinking about it was me that posted the Edge/Bono pics......... and i had thought i had surely scared the hell out of everyone. lol. but if you want to see alot of them i have a collection of them on my site. much easier than posting them all on here........... there are close to 80 now

http://www.geocities.com/femaleorgazmatron/galleryhome.html

:heart:Thank you so much, much, much for that. I don't quote know what it is (okay, I do) but I love pictures of Bono and The Edge, especially ones where they're sharing the mic or hugging and stuff. It's sweet and amazingly sexy at the same time. Thanks again for creating that Web page!!!!:heart:

Re: Re: hmmm

dsmith2904 said:

:heart:Thank you so much, much, much for that. I don't quote know what it is (okay, I do) but I love pictures of Bono and The Edge, especially ones where they're sharing the mic or hugging and stuff. It's sweet and amazingly sexy at the same time. Thanks again for creating that Web page!!!!:heart:

no problem... :laugh: glad someone else is enjoying it other than me...

I :heart: Bono/Edge

*warm fuzzies*

Back
Top Bottom